[Misc] Forum Battle Royale - Round 25 (1/10) - Jane is the victor!

I mean…

I tried to set up an alliance.

But everyone was AFK so sadge.

…eh, I might as well ask for one now.
It ain’t like it’ll get any better for the slankers any time soon anyway.

Wanna have truce?

Shrug sure.

I doubt the truce would last any longer than maybe… 5 to 6 rounds?

hello yes you called

Oh, I love that quote. I’ve only heard the “silence is golden part” but the “truth is silver” is cool :slight_smile:

Ahhh yes, I changed that. I think it will help more for conversations to see everyone. Also, you already have to guess a lot on what to do for actions, so seeing where everyone starts each round doesn’t change things too much. It at least gives everyone some room to guess what people will do and try to counter that. A little more thought into actions, plus more into trying to bluff with each other.

1 Like

Hm… I’ll hold a truce until Round 5 ends.
We’ll see whether an extension is beneficial when the time comes.

I checked the actual quote, and I apparently misremembered. The actual quote is: “Speech is silver, but silence is golden.”

…personally, I like mine more.

2 Likes

Hm… very well.
This is… within acceptable range.

Theoretically speaking, it’s beneficial to set up alliances as it doubles your chances of survival in a way.

However there comes a point where it becomes better to backstab each other.

1 Like

I will say this
I started near mid
:slight_smile:
how near?
who knows

Lucky

this is my version of saying
“i might’ve started near mid but i also might’ve started at like (1, 1) or smth because no estimate to how near is”

2BE77EBD-A154-46F4-B742-48F6281D1CA0

1 Like

If you are playing the game rationally, then you are correct. However, humans are not always rational, are they?

You see, I have this urge to kill everyone who doesn’t actually play the game. I want them dead ASAP. Whatever happens to me next matters less than the eradication of “more work for Whysper”.

Range 1 is near.
Range 2 is not near.

I mean yeah humans aren’t rational right.

What I’m saying is a truce is beneficial, but mid to late game I’m probably dropping the truce.

i didn’t action round 1 for one purpose
because i wanted to see what would happen

I am stacking grenades. So everyone should travel together for no good reason.

1 Like

Oh, ditto. I never planned to hold a truce that long in the first place. This game seems like it might last 30 Rounds at most, 10 Rounds at least.

No action =/= No talk

ok fair