[Misc] Infiltration - Signups (5/5) + (4/4) - Backups still accepted

But for the rooms, they are basically consecutive and you Advance and Retreat. So there are 6 1st floor rooms, then 6 2nd floor rooms. One of the 1st floor rooms is the entry room where everyone starts. Then you just Advance and Retreat. Only certain rooms allow entry into the secret room.

Linear path?

Included in 6 Rooms?

Yes, linear path. And yes, entry room is just whichever room is the first of the 6 1st floor rooms.

1 Like

So it looks kind of like this when played. Entry room is that first revealed room. The rest are hidden at the beginning.

1 Like

The secret room is usually placed in the middle space within that curve.

1 Like

But for the forum version, I’ll just be showing a list of the rooms and you go up or down the list to Advance or Retreat.

1 Like

I still have no clue about some aspects of this game.

1. What is the significance of being injured? The video says that you’ll basically move slower, but I don’t see how “quick” a normal movement is.
  2. The video says that every player starts with 2 action cards. Are these cards unique, i.e. can there be no duplicates, just like how there are no duplicate rooms?
  3. Some cards mention “the reserve”, but what or where is that exactly?
  4. The original game has an additional action called “extract” which appears to not be present at neither the OP nor the actions-section of your website. However, they are mentioned in the items-section. What’s the verdict? Does it or does it not exist?
  1. I need to write up an additional rule clarification for the injured and delayed part. The slower part happens because every other round you are Delayed, which means you can’t Advance or Retreat.

2. Should be the 4 action cards everyone gets: Advance, Retreat, Download, and Interface. Extract is a special variation that replaces Download. But item cards are unique.

3. That’s basically the pool of remaining DF tokens.

4. Extract is a special variation that replaces Download.

1 Like

I’ve added this to explain the injured/wounded and delayed aspects.

1 Like

Games have started as 1A and 1B.

1 Like

Still accepting backups

Weh? How does this look like?

I am going to assume that it exists then?
Though, if it does, could you add it to the OP?
I feel like it is very interesting to see how others react to its effect.

Basically, if the operative is wounded, then each time they move, they have to skip a round before they can move again through the “Advance” or “Retreat” action. This can be bypassed through INTERFACE functions or items that let you move.

1 Like

The “Extract” card doesn’t exist in this current game. Maybe I can switch it out if there’s a future game. I just went with the standard “Download” card for now since this is the first time almost everyone is playing. “Extract” is a variant for later games.

Thank goodness. I deleted all “Extract” in my google sheet, so now I don’t have to do that again.

1 Like

Whysper, how many DF tokens are there in the reserve at the start of the game, before the Entry Room is revealed?

There are 117 DF tokens (58 for 1 ZB, 41 for 2 ZB, 18 for 3 ZB)

1 Like

I’ll look for a place to add that to the rules

Added this

3 Likes