[Misc] Survivor:Adiart [Reunion, Day 39]

Your lists are due at 2019-09-27T01:00:00Z

You are also allowed to discuss your lists and plan accordingly

Dat will handle challenge results once again, tribal will be around 10:30 PM CST as i have a long shift

1 Like

TWO HOURS REMAIN

dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Results are in, but let me say something first

2 Likes

Magnus has been pulled from the game for failing to submit and receiving 3 total strikes.

I don’t know how many times I must emphasize this. SLANKING WITHOUT REASON IS GROUNDS TO GET PULLED FROM THE GAME

Magnus will not be a member of the jury

tribal will not be cancelled, the game will proceeds as planned

F11: “First” Impressions

With a score a 4.4, Eevee has won individual immunity!

Eevee, you have secured yourself a 1 in 10 shot of winning this game. I’ll see you guys tonight at tribal

1 in 10. Magnus is gone

shut up

thecebirtehtnisilodihat
im sorry Kai. <3 you no homo
2 Likes

God dammit, I failed to notice that you are hosting this game, kai ;-;

1 Like

COME ON IN GUYS!

Neutral Tribe files in

First things first…@eevee gonna need to take the immunity necklace back…

Ready to get your individual immunity challenge?

1 Like

You’ll be playing something which i adore, as its purely skill based and not a shitty luck comp

You’ll be having a NO MORE WOMEN tournament!

3 Likes

Now kai what is no more women you may ask?

well…

“No More Women” in which each player names a famous person (you need some proof of their existence and claim to fame, a Wikipedia page will do) as well as a category that the person falls under.

For example, I might name “Marie Curie” and go with the game’s titular rule – ‘no more women’.

From that point on, nobody could name a woman as their celebrity when it gets to their turn.

The game continues as more and more rules get applied - if you name a celebrity who falls under one of the banned traits, or simply can’t produce a name at all… you are out of the game.

Our first two players will be @eevee and @Teleology

After that the winner then picks two people to play next, waiting until we get down to two people. And then the winner of that game wins immunity!

3 Likes

Ping me once your ready to play, then you’ll play in here

I petition to go last due to hosting event.

I won’t be really able to focus on this.

this takes 30 minutes tops once you two figure out a time