[Misc] Survivor:Adiart [Reunion, Day 39]

Yes he did. But it’s too late now apparently.

@Ami @DatBird next challenge when?

I will talk with Kai, theres been a secret challenge in queue but hasnt been completed and at this point I say fuck it and just skip it

1 Like

Ok Ok, gotta figure out whos still alive and whos still playing. We are gonna speed these last few rounds up, and Im in total control :stuck_out_tongue:

@PoisonedSquid
@Teleology
@Jane
@Wazza
@Hippolytus
@Isaac_Gonzalez

You are the final 6. From now on, the game is speeding up. Please confirm you want to participate by liking this post or replying back. If you accept I will send you the details of the next challenge

6 Likes

if u dont wish to particpate it is unerstandable, we have taken so long. Unfortunately you will not be apart of the jury if u refuse to play.

Also there is two major hidden twists COMING SOON, find them or win them and you can have an serious advantage. I will give further details on one of these twists starting soon.

yeet

Great turn out so far. Just gonna send out the challenge in a sec.

ok people you have 24 hours to send me your best score in QWOP. 2019-10-29T23:45:00Z

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

The First twist is that the highest score here might not be enough to snag the individual immunity idol. Will yours be high enough to ensure your safety this week

Please make sure when you submit the score you have a pic of the time/date if u can so we make sure this is legit. Also send them in ur confessionals

Also im pretty sure there is a mobile version so dont worry.

@PoisonedSquid
@Teleology
@Wazza
@Hippolytus
@Isaac_Gonzalez
@Jane

More info on the second twist and maybe more will be revealed soon

example submission. Make sure to submit this final death screen not mid gameplay

We’re allowed to talk here right?

yeah

if any of y’all get better than 2 tell me, it’s pretty tough to beat, I know.

1.5 is my best, but I didn’t take a screenshot of the final screen. There is a record though listed in the game itself. Can I use that?

idk what u mean, can u send a pic?

image im doing pretty good

1 Like

joke btw ^

@DatBird so this race is metres count right? highest one wins?

make sure to submit the real one in ur card

Yeah highest score

would you think im bluffing if i said i got a 50+

no i would not but need the proof i mentioned earlier