Morphogenetic Mafia - Dead Chat

You have died!

feel free to let me know if youā€™d like to join Trochi and Wazza in informed chat

2 Likes

oh I forgot a dead chat shouldā€™ve existed

Iā€™ll stay uninformed because I do not want to know the outcome of this game especially with Mabel being killed off

Iā€™ll take Spoilored cause i want to know.
First calling Chloe/GGhana wolfs before i see.

I think we did the right desicion by not outing the jailkeep on chloe tbh

I think i disagreed the second i let Wazza die.

I was right they were town i should have used our claim to strong man it off them.

Cause we Yeet a wolf and declare target that way if we stop a kill we have so much info

Itā€™s not like you knew for certain Wazza was town anyway
Tbh, this game was like
probably ended because wolves were on at EoD
I was never online for EoD bc timezones :wowee:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I donā€™t like about small games
Bc I never make it for EoD, like, ever
And me not being there significantly hurts my faction more than if the game was larger
LOL

Thats fair sadly how it turned out here not gonna lie would have been nice but i donā€™t blame you either.

Think this game shows i need to strongman my ideas more into games as I currently people look at my reads and push them off.

If Trochi managed to justify her read to me as well I probably wouldā€™ve also pushed the lynch away from them (but unfortunately they had a hospital visit which is like totally understandable)
I started suspecting Marl a lot after they pushed aside the me vs min, but sulit was like ā€˜Iā€™m in the exact same stance as Marl I donā€™t careā€™ so Iā€™m like, well theyā€™re both not mafia so surely that isnā€™t AI on Marlā€™s alignment by disregarding the biggest conversation and tunneling a LHF
I shouldā€™ve forced him to make a read tbh

1 Like

You know I thought me and Mabel wouldnā€™t get along but I actually love Mabel

1 Like

imagine only posting in this chat almost 90 hours after being added
couldnt be me

What the fuck is that wolf rand

actually, thats a disgusting wolf rand