🧞 mys / illu 2.0

:genie: The Mystic

🗩 Telepathy (Day) - Trollbox someone except your message is automatically prefixed with the word Telepathy:. This allows anyone to fake telepathy themselves, and anyone with Trollbox can fake telepathy anybody. (Infinite uses)
:innocent: Resurrect (Night) - Use a dead player’s non-attacking night ability. Cannot use the same player more than once.
:crystal_ball: Seance (Night) - Target a dead player to learn what feedback they received the night they died. (Infinite uses)

:genie: The Illusionist

:speech_balloon: Trollbox (Day) - Make someone say something. (Infinite uses)
:man_juggling: Sleight of Hand (Night) - Permanently swap the name and number of any 2 players. (1 use)
:zombie: Reanimate (Night) - Use a dead player’s night ability. Cannot use the same player more than once.

1 Like

Still doesnt fix the main problem that mystic is an innocent child neighborizer, in a game where neighborizers are uneeded.

Lemme just give a few words of advice.

Couldn’t you technically just go “haha guys 2 the mystic here brrrrr”? Also, telepathy won’t carry over to Illusionist so this is a even more confirmable in Unseen games.

What happens if they/you die, or you get converted?

Would replace it with Telepathy, but I’m not a fan of Telepathy on ANY class, so :woman_shrugging:.

This is just Mental Blur, but instead of confirming it to one person, it confirms it to the whole court???

I’d replace Sleight of Hand with something like this:

My final opinion is that Mystic needs a much bigger rework. If you want to make a rework, I’d suggest something around the Seance ability, but anything that doesn’t involve Conduit :nauseated_face:, Link Minds :nauseated_face:, and Telepathy :nauseated_face: works for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am totally with you as far as removing Link Minds / Conduit goes. Also, I like how your name is Conduit.

Couldn’t you technically just go “haha guys 2 the mystic here brrrrr”? Also, telepathy won’t carry over to Illusionist so this is a even more confirmable in Unseen games.

This reworked Telepathy is just a Trollbox, except you’re forced to prefix it with the word “Telepathy:”. Anyone can fake a Telepathy on themselves now, just like anyone can fake a trollbox on themselves.

This is just Mental Blur, but instead of confirming it to one person, it confirms it to the whole court???

The idea was you swap your Assassin with the Prince.

:desert: Human Mirage (Night) - If your target dies tonight, they will still appear alive to the court in the morning, but cannot speak, talk or vote. (1 use)

The same as reap, right? I like this idea a lot.

anything that doesn’t involve Conduit :nauseated_face:, Link Minds :nauseated_face:, and Telepathy :nauseated_face: works for me.

Again, I completely agree about removing Conduit & Link Minds.

1 Like

Also using the desert scene to signify a mirage was pretty clever.

1 Like

I just realized the source of the confusion. The numbers and names of the two players will remain in the same order on the player list. But the players in control of them will be swapped. They will “possess” each other simultaneously.

1 Like