NDFM - Dead Villager Chat

Hi Ici, you friend is finally here

you know, thank god i died this early, since I imagine that me using my AtE card with Solic being in the same thread would be hell lmao

1 Like

Boss, push them towards analysing Baz.

Astand? Got it

All of them, tbh. We need everyone’s opinions

Does zone think intoner chat is a masonry or is he a mason?

The first one I think

He’s with Math in an intoner chat.

Also Astand is letting his judgment of Luxy cloud his view on Baz. He needs to check wagons and Baz’s reasons for them, as well as interactions with any dead scum.

Was it a cheap shot to further my agenda. Yes. (in hindsight, terrible move) Do I still find it okay to literally physically threaten another player. What…? No.

I should have said something like not in the right headspace, as I felt inclined to say something as a mod. Doing it while being a player as well is a line that I didn’t handle well at all. Apologies for that to everyone here.

There was probably some out of game friction that came with that comment as well with some personal frustrations.

I’m a dead villager too apparently. Guys I was defiled!

Also of course RNG lets me die to the first shot on the first day I actually have time to really play some game. :smile:

Boss what’s your ITA percentage?

Hopefully you don’t spam BS with the other “defiled” people

For the rest of it, I don’t see where any of my posts would be seen as out of line…

Around 40-45

Anyone up for some tic-tac-toe? :wink:

What? That’s crazy strong.

Or is it. :wink: Welcome to WiFoM hell.

This chat was pushing for your death,had math not shoot cupcake you would be dead