[Neutral Killer] FrostNova - Updatedv2! :D

FrostNova

Neutral Killer

Passive:

• Ice Skin (Passive) - Immune to death at night and immune to bleeding.
  • Frozen Clone (Passive) - The first time you would be dealt an attack that bypasses death immunity, you will instead avoid the attack and survive.

Day Ability:

• Ice Breath (Day) - Select a player. After one night, your attacks become unhealable against this player (1 Day Cooldown). - Infinite Uses
  • Frozen Door (Day) - Occupy selected player tonight. - 2 Uses

Night Abilities:

• Ice Spear (Night) - Fire an ice spear at selected player, killing them. - Infinite Uses
  • Ice Nova (Night) - Enchant your arts and attack a player tonight. The player attacked will have their logs and class hidden tomorrow and will only show up as “Frozen” when found dead (1 Day Cooldown). - 2 Uses

Win condition: Kill all members of the main factions.

1 Like

5 minute blue thoughts

I like Ice Nova

but I the rest of it has issues

• basic
  • weak

FA doesnt make bleed immune
IB is a copy of reaper’s abil
neither attacks bypass anything

sorc wins by absurd kp, trying to end the game earlier then the rest
reaper wins by absurd vote manip and attacks are able to bypass everything(with gather darkness)
poss wins by being hard to track down/mechanically catch

this doesnt really have a spot as it cant get around healers, investigatives, bleeds.

I think Ice Nova could get repurposed into a different fro zone class but as it stands alot of it is kinda eh

id say its somewhat crucial to make FA stop bleeds, Ice Nova bypass healing and Ice Spear has something to it but Im not looking to take control of all creativity

i forgot that bleed exist lol and i had an idea to make it stronger will edit it soon

Isn’t this kinda similar to Reaper :eyes:
Or am I getting the frozen mechanics wrong?
Also an NK that dies to bear and defend is not really good unless there’s something special about it (Like Reaper, who does die to bear and defend but will atleast survive because lolsouls)

edited, shuold be cooler now OwO and maybe stronger but not OP

I’m thinking of making a community SFoL sometime. You want FrostNova to be a part of it in the Rolelist?

1 Like

i don’t mind OwO soo i guess yes why not

Reeee Koalas forced me to make classcard and reword everything

FrostNova

Neutral Killer

Ice Skin (Passive) - Immune to death at night and immune to bleeding.
Frozen Clone (Passive) - The first time you would be dealt an attack that bypasses death immunity, you will instead avoid the attack and survive.
Ice Breath (Day) - Select a player. After one night, your attacks become unhealable against this player (1 Day Cooldown). - Infinite Uses
Frozen Door (Day) - Occupy selected player tonight. - 2 Uses
Ice Spear (Night) - Fire an ice spear at selected player, killing them. - Infinite Uses
Ice Nova (Night) - Enchant your arts and attack a player tonight. The player attacked will have their logs and class hidden tomorrow and will only show up as “Frozen” when found dead (1 Day Cooldown). - 2 Uses

Kill all members of the main factions

1 Like