New FoL Roles that should be added to the game

So I was looking at all the current roles in FoL’s and I was thinking of some roles that I feel this game needs.

I believe this game needs a neutral role that can convert, that way people have a better chance of being converted so no one feels left out.
I also added a Neutral role that can increase the win rate of the Neutral Killer.
I also think there needs to be a new Investigative, Social, and Support Roles so stronger roles like Offence and Killing have a less chance of rolling.
I also added a new Special role that can be very beneficial towards the impact of the game.
Make sure to give me your feedback of what you think!

The Parasite :shield: :fire:
Neutral Killer

Host Instinct (Passive) When you convert someone to be your Host their alignment will change to yours, they will share a Chat with you. If you use Infectious Bite They will perform it Instead of you and you will perform all their other night actions instead. (If you die then the host will also die with you). Additionally if no Host has died yet you are Night Immune.
Egg Plant (Day) You will lay an egg on Target Player, causing them to be framed as your alignment and lose all immunities they have. - 2 Uses
Side Effect (Day) While not having any Host, you may choose 2 Target players and for as long as your alive, if one of them dies the other will also die. -2 Uses
Infectious Bite (Night) - Kill the Target Player. If you use this action while not having a Host you will instead convert them into your Host. You can only have 1 Host at a time. - Infinite Uses :crown:
Poisonous Venom (Night) - Target a Player and During the next following day within 24 Hours that player and all their visitors will become bleed and die within 2 Days. - 1 Use :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, and the Unseen or Cult.

The Mortician
Blue Dragon Social

Dead Silent (Passive) If you choose to target someone that was on the top wagon they will lose all access to current and future chat communication other then ones you made.
Extraction (Day) Choose a player to extract at night, They will believe and will be told they are jailed. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message through the host. - 2 Uses
Deceased Communication (Day) Choose a target. They will receive a chat with the executed target today and may talk with them as much as they like, as such the executed target will not be added into dead chat until your target is dead -Infinite Uses - :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Grave Digger or The Apostle

The Grave Digger
Unseen Social

King’s Wishes (Passive) Upon becoming The Grave Digger if the king is an evil king they will join the Unseen Chat.
Silenced Grave Stone (Passive) Whenever you target someone, they will lose access to current and future chat communication other then ones you made.
Graveyard Discussion (Day) Choose a player to bring to the graveyard at night, they will think they were jailed and be occupied and be prevented from being visited. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message. You will repeat this process for 2 nights. - 1 Use
Grave Communication (Day) Choose a target. They will receive a chat with the executed target today and may talk with them as much as they like, as such the executed target will not be added into dead chat until your target is dead. The Dead Chat will be able to view the conversation - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The Apostle
Upon being converted to Apostle you will retain all your Mortician abilities.

The Mimic
Blue Dragon Support

Evil Side (Passive)
You retain any abilities you currently have if you convert into The Ritualist
Morning Mimic (Day) Choose a target and copy their Day ability (If they don’t have a Day ability you will regain your Use.)
(If they have multiple day abilities you will receive a random one) - 1 Use
Midnight Mimic (Night) Choose a target and copy their night ability. (If they have multiple night abilities you will receive a random one) - 1 Use
Swapping Brilliance (Night) Choose a target and trade your night ability with theirs - 1 Use
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Copycat or The Ritualist

The Copycat
Unseen Support

Good Side (Passive) You will automaticity receive any abilities you had when you were The Mimic.
You Too (Passive) All Abilities Used on you will also be used on the target who used them on you
I’ll Be You (Day) Choose a target and you will appear as their role upon your death - 1 Use
Still Brilliant (Night) Make Yourself appear as a The Mimic role to all Investigations for the night - 1 Use
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The Mathematician
Blue Dragon Investigative

Differences (Passive) If anyone that you have targeted this game becomes converted you will be informed about it
Calculus (Night) Choose 2 Target, you will know if neither, one or both targets ever visited each other. (Your targets don’t have to be alive.) - 2 Uses
Focused Determination (Night) Choose a target and you will know what type of action they took the previous night - Unlimited Uses

Converts into The Gambler or The Seeker

The Gambler
Unseen Investigative

Dice Roll (Passive) Upon being killed or executed you will appear to be a different role decided by random.
Chosen Cards (Day) - Choose 2 targets and redirect them to each other tonight. You will also be informed of who they were originally trying to target - 2 Uses.
Winging It (Night) - Choose a target and call a role, if your right you will appear as that role to Dice Roll instead of it being decided by random. - Infinite Uses
Cheat Play (Night) - Choose a target and you will know all types of actions they took for each night. - 3 Uses

Time Keeper :shield: :fire:
Blue Dragon Special

Lock in Time (Passive) You have conversion immunity while Refocus Time Hasn’t been used. Once Refocus Time has been used you will lose conversion immunity.
Focus Time (Passive) You will Focus the last Voter of the day
Slow Time (Day) Delay target’s next vote making whoever they vote next they immediately vote at the start of the next day. - 2 Uses
Forward Time (Night) Delay target’s action making them preform their action the next night instead of tonight. - Unlimited Uses
Refocus Time (Night) You will cause all Focus Targets to become Repetitive in time. Causing them to repeat their previous action and then they will die at the end of the following day.- 1 Use

You convert into Time Disrupter or Paradox

Time Disrupter
Unseen Special

Relocation (Day) Choose 2 target and anonymously make votes against them today count for the opposite one instead. - 2 Uses
Disrupting Force (Night) Choose a target and delay their action until the next following night. - Infinite Uses
Ripple in Time (Night) Force all players to visit themselves tonight - 1 Use

Paradox
Cult Special

Prophecy of Time (Passive) You will not spawn in the game as random cult
Butterfly Effect (Passive) Each time someone would be executed that execution is delayed until the next day.
Constant Continuation (Night) Choose a target and force them to repeat the same action they made the previous night - Infinite Uses
Time Explosion (Night) Kill all players who uses an action that they have previously used on the same target. - 1 Use

The Predator
Neutral Offensive

Killer Instinct (Passive) Choose a Neutral Killer role as soon as you receive this Rolecard. You will become that Neutral Killer role if the original Neutral Killer dies.
Observing Eye (Day) Check someone to see if they are Good or Evil. (NK will always show up as Evil) - Infinite Uses
The Hunt (Night) Hunt a target. If they are a Member of the Blue Dragon or Unseen/Cult you will occupy them. If it’s the Neutral Killer you will kill them bypassing night immunity. If the Neutral Killer is the same role you picked you will kill yourself instead and you will win the game if they win, ignoring your win con. - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to achieve your win con as the chosen neutral killer role. If you aren’t the chosen neutral killer you lose. If you win so does the original neutral killer.

1 Like

No
No
No
No
and
No

2 Likes

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
and
Yes

1 Like

okay i read every class

my feedback:

Summary

Neutral Offensive*

that is all

Can I have actual feedback please?
Thanks.
I mean at least Katze helped me with an error.
Thank you Katze! :clap:

@Arete
@Appelsiini
@Alice
@astand

You all are “A” smart’s.
Can I have some feedback?

Sure, I have feedback.

Delete FoL.

3 Likes

NK that can convert.

Nice.

3 Likes

Sorry, not reading after that.

Petition to delete this thread like to sign

5 Likes

no

why would this be a thing + confirmable

this is too op due to being able to invest, confirm themselves and use normal abils

petition to pin this thread and delete all other ones like this post to sign

1 Like

It’s balanced though if you read it.

Parasite

First things first
Converting NK creates a whole host of problems regarding implementation

Now onto balance matters
This NK has insane kp. It has conversion (evaluated at higher end of 2kp), an uninformed loverizer effect which the condition of is not hard at all to meet, and extremely easy endgaming potential
It takes all the aspects that make Sorc extremely annoying to play against and turns it up substantially

You can try not going for a n1 convert and just try to use side effect twice alongside poisonous venom on a “stronger town player”
The conversion is fine theoretically but it’s absurdly strong

So as for the balance side it’s stronger than the strongest nk currently (sorc) by a long shot since instead of bypassing endgame and having a relatively unstable early / midgame, you have a precarious early game and extremely strong everything else

additionally it’s neutral
cop doesn’t peek for neutrals
it peeks for scum

literally only a faction check would work on this
conversion nk seems fine in concept
but it’s extremely annoying to play against because lolmultiball taken to the extremes

Mortician

No
I get that you find fakeclaim prince to be interesting
And yes, it’s theoretically cool
but no

it’s also obscenely confirmable so ehhhhh

also dead silent interaction with scumchat is extremely stupid.

Mimic

Works only if you have feedback
If it does have feedback, it’s suddenly ridiculously strong as an investigative because it’s both almost entirely confirmable and other such ridiculous things

also can swap with abilities it shouldn’t be able to use, ie the scum kill, convert, nk kill, prince, etc
tons of bullshit

Mathematician

This isn’t ToS
Being able to determine the converted player extremely easily is extremely frustrating to play against
This also works on n1 for some ungodly reason

FD operates as a rolecop in a semi-open setup
And rolecops are really fucking good when there are no false positives / negatives

Time Keeper

Semi open setup
Refocus time is also kind of wack but not super wack
bad

Time Disrupter

Scum role
That can effectively decide
the lynch
twice

>be prince
>time keeper got converted
>die immediately
>be nk
>time keeper still converted
>die immediately

unseen win

Predator

Neutral
Day
Cop

There are obvious other problems
If BD kills NK
That’s a mislynch
Because now you’re NK and they wasted a day

It’ll be hard for TimeKeeper to be converted.

I see what you did there

1 Like

Fuck
I’ve been had

2 Likes