Newbie FoL 2 - Hydra - The Cult, The Sellsword and The Mercenary win!

No denial about being scum? Interesting.

Also, not scum here.

I don’t need to deny shit when it’s blatantly obvious my big push is catching scum

Hammer

no u

No u

Just gonna bookmark this for endgame

I can’t lol

Orange feels off tbh

But would scum do a reaction test on me like that

1 Like

Mole I am listening to you

Give me reward mole

Have a SFOL 39 Class Card

Ok and yes?

Well I don’t see why you want king to keep decide fate

Then why did you do a reaction test that made me want to off myself

I thought it would be funny, plus it made me literally certain you are BD rn and have not been converted

I’m just reading through the game now and I’m just a bit concerned about one thing, and that is mainly the behaviour of the Insanity and Cube hydra. For starter’s, from what I can see, Insanity is being his usual AI self where he is mainly inactive for most of the game. However, further down aside from his inactivity, I see him memeing about which does not fit the usual AI of him.

Also another thing that really concerned me, why an Earth did you all guys lynch the first Paladin claim even though the heads did not work together properly and actually spoke together about their actions? When reading through this, I felt like the otb was motivated in this case, but because he was a newbie, he did not really think of the implications of his actions.

As for the Iassac, I don’t know what to think about them.

Also Orange, I replaced Blizer.

Oh yeah right cool

That means I trust you a bit more than I distrust you rn

Also the Paladin lynch was entirely justified by the slot’s, well, refusal to act in a manner that did anything for the town during the day.

Yes he was unfortunately a VI. :roll_eyes:
Also hello partner! :cowboy_hat_face:

No way are you trying this rn

There is a zero percent chance you haven’t talked privately yet