Newbie Forum of Lies 1 - The Blue Dragon and Fool win!

Assuming Cookies is not dead (whichn imho silly as there if Fire Kitten is town, there is no way their claim is accurate)

Assuming that Cookies is not dead from overnight it would be a real toss up. Mainly because it would be a struggle of whether to do the obvious or not.

If we did struggle it would be Wolfy after that but …

Mainly the CC needs to be discussed.

These votes are so bad and opportunistic. It’s clear I wasn’t “defending” him, but letting him stay until day 4 previously. I got frustrated with arguing with a tunneler, which is way annoying and Wolfy can just as well be a Cult Leader. I immediately retracted this after Cookies’ post.

First one to point out that I’m bleeding, so I’m more inclined to believe Firekitten is the false claim here. Also Knight CS doesn’t kill the target in this setup.

??? I am confused because the card says it does?

From the class card thread?

Not if the target is BD. I’m pretty sure.

“instead”, so you will not attack BD members.

If anyone wants to use a day ability, do it now/soon by the way, because you can’t once someone is up on trial.

But the only case in which Knight would CS Cookies is if FireKitten is town. Or the Prince takes care of it.

If FireKitten flips not town then Knight obviously wouldn’t CS

Sooooo ???

This was still in the scenario that Wolfy would be CS’ed. They should WIFOM (randomize) it somewhat anyways, considering scum classes that can swap players.

I assume Prince, which would be guaranteed, would go for Cookies if Fire flips Squire.

Hmmmm the guarabtee is good but I am scared of it outing the prince

How can that possibly out Prince? Prince does it anonymously at night.

Follow (Night) - Watch someone to see who visits them and who they visit. - Infinite uses

From Nightwatch

“Preventing visits to them”

Ahhh derp sorry :confused:
Yeah then lynch FireKitten and Prince to Cookies is good my bad

Wait that is a day action so Prince has to decide preflip so Prince has to send that in now yeah?

If so then Prince needs to make sure to see this and be on Cookies

Prince is a bit special, so I’m not sure.

@Marluxion

Can you clarify day abilities and trials?