NFoL 4 - Deadchat

The King went for his classic high majesty sleep.

Immediately while sleeping, one of his knights went to staab someone but then a Drunk was Drunk and made him stab the King. The End.

Well that’s a moderror, because Drunk can’t target king sigh.

1 Like

Ehhh that sucks, but now that I know a lot cant be brought back. :frowning:

And I was doing good as king too

eh but who cares no problemo

There’s no reason why a Drunk couldn’t target the king, except of a very old and very outdated list which is not even on this forum but in a discord. ^^ … which is not a rules source for me.
As long as changes to ToL mechanics are not written down, I’m gonna go with the ToL mechanics, since that’s the origin and the intent of all the rules.
(And I can’t follow non-written stealth changes since… eh how should a host know about them)

1 Like

Oh people can see your alt on flip.

hmm

That + the merc basically ruins my plan

}>:(

Where is this list, If so it should be written out on one of the threads for conveinace for future hosts

No. Burn the list :stuck_out_tongue:

We can write a new one tbh, the old one didn’t make much sense anyways.

Well like we need to keep the FOL category regulated for future hosts and to have rules the same between all games. So like idk what’s wrong with the list or what but we can change things if they dont fit. Like the FOL changes thread is great the only problem is it’s so long. So having a designated forum page just for this list is a great change we should strive for. Plus we can put some of those weird interactions on there

Make the rules clear so there are no weird interactions. Ez.

The List was clearly outdated

There is a good reason and that is that a Sheriff redirected to King shouldn’t discover their alignment for instance. That’s abuseable. What’s the good reason why they should be able to target king? They are literally written down in that list however outdated.

This used to be no problem, because at least one FoL team member used to be a part of every FoL. Keeping everything updated and perfect is great, but I’ve seen no volunteers to do so. :upside_down_face: hence why now at least the cult alt guide and king targeting document haven’t been updated. Classcards and feedback guide have always been kept up to date by me.

The abilities on there still apply however.

Well, we have quite some rules experts here now, literally any community guide got their job only because they are very good with the rules. So volunteers shouldn’t be a problem.

But it’s already past my bedtime ^^, so good night y’all.

Wait! Before you go!

The Toaster Exploded.