[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 4 - Day 4 - The Blue Dragon and the Plutocratic King win!

This game was fun, and I called tele being NE hue hue

To be fair, this didn’t even feel like a newbie game in most parts, since you guys were really good in doing reads and stuff.

And btw, plaudits to all players. We didn’t had even a single replacement, because you all participated a lot :heart:

It was an honor to host for you.

bows

5 Likes

This was fun, went from everyone trying to jail exe me to king lol

Also, I had hja exed just to see if i could tbh

2 Likes

I believed sog was telling the truth, but you gotta have some fun

1 Like

I have no opinion on how this interaction should work but it should (a) be consistent across games, (b) be easily findable. Right now it’s, in more or less full generality, really hard to find “public” answers on mechanical questions – some sort of document just summarizing all of them and linked somewhere obvious would be great.

1 Like

(Also, the Invest problem could be solved by just having Invests redirected to the King get a Prevented notification.)

Gg everyone

At least for the king interactions we added little king :crown: emojis next to them mid game, if they can target king for all abilities.

In the near future I would also love to get a full interaction list but that requires someone to do it, and that’s a lot of work and a lot of checking in to make sure its accurate with the balance team.

1 Like

Finding a rules nerd to do it shouldn’t be that hard of a problem.

1 Like

Oh we have plenty of those :slight_smile: , it’s just trying to find one who has the time to write it all out

1 Like

I honestly didn’t expect to pull it off, I though I was gonna end up dead

And I never thought I would get king lol, I was just trying to meme

Oh but biggest game thing I saw that I was sad about was Massclaim day 2 again. I thought I taught u people better. That and also why would u send a knight(dont remember if he claimed at that point)/not claimed that is null/scumread to king and not like another null read. You even said I was GK. Yall still won, but cut my first and probably only king game for a while short :(.

1 Like

Probably from ToL meta

Hopefully they learn, if the drunk gets changed, that King is hella important N1 hes either guarding or SFing. Most likely SFing to try and stop a convert.

You were voted by all neutrals.

What was the VC for that

Uhm, I had it here anywhere… will have to search for it, you’ll get it

1 Like

Also sorry I got ya killed Hja <3

It’s not that it’s hard to remember interactions

It’s the fact that it takes so long to list them that it’s exuhasting