[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 3 - Signup Thread

Welcome to Forum of Lies!

New players will have priority on signups.
Veterans to Forum of Lies may join as well, but keep in mind that this may be player’s first games. I will reserve the right to keep certain players out of the game if I believe they won’t mesh well.

General Gameplay Information

Hosts are Geyde and Solic

Rules

1. Follow the Global Forum Rules
  2. If you haven’t posted content in 24 hours, you’ll be prodded for inactivity. If you don’t respond to that prod in 12 hours, you will be force replaced.
  3. No private messaging others in the game about the game.
  4. Do not quote private host messages. This includes copy pasting, directly translating, or using the forum quote feature. If the host sent you something and you want to say something about it in thread, please paraphrase.
  5. Don’t throw the game. This includes any form of intent to make you or your faction lose.
  6. Do NOT spam thread with non-game related content.
  7. Players are not allowed to use big letters. These are reserved for the host.
  8. Lets all have fun and play together!
  9. Do not edit or delete made posts.
  10. Do not like posts in a thread if you are dead in that game.

Gameplay

• Days last 48 hours, or until a majority is reached for execution. Nights last 24 hours.
  • Day 1 lasts 24 hours and will not have an execution.
  • All actions must be sent to the mod.
  • Unseen/Cult will talk through a special Discord server or forum message.
  • The priest will speak with the dead through a separate Discord server or forum message.
  • All classes will be used and will be used as they are found in the Class Cards Thread.

Executions

• To accuse someone say “/accuse [player]” or “/vote [player]” (Host tip: Ping using @Geyde for voting so we can track the votes)
  • Should the votes reach the majority, that player will be executed and the day will end.

Picking a New King

• If there are less than 4 players a new king will not be selected.
  • When the king dies a 12 hour period starts. In this, players may vote in their class PM for who they want to become the next king.
  • Whoever receives the most votes in this period will be crowned king. If votes are tied, a king election will be held the next day to determine it.

Action Results

Feedback List

Logs

• PM the host what you want on your journal. When you die, the last update to your journal will be revealed to everyone

Deathnotes

• There are no deathnotes for BD killer classes. Neutral Killers and Unseen/Cult kills may use deathnotes, if they so wish.

Rolelist:

King
Mastermind / Cult Leader
Assassin / Random Cult
Prince
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon / Random Neutral Non-Killer
Random Neutral Non-Killer
Neutral Killer

Roles

Playerlist

1. SabreOverDrive
  2. Cheeki
  3. Sulit
  4. Minho
  5. Fireslol
  6. James
  7. LadyThamasa
  8. What
  9. Gikkle
  10. Eevee (VET)
  11. MrEevee7
  12. Andrej
  13. Marcus_Doodalee (VET)
  14. BlueStorm (VET)
  15. Priestess (VET)
  16. Mathblade (VET)

Timestamp:

Backups:

1. Datbird
  2. Boss110
  3. Possessed
  4. Frostwolf103
  5. WazzaAzza
  6. Shurian
  7. Icibalus

Spectators:

1. Htm

I highly suggest referring to this quote if confused with any of the terminology used in this game, as several players use terms not commonly used in ToL to effectively get across information.

If you need any help, please ask.
We are open and willing to assist since FoL is famous for being extremely complicated.

Note:

This thread will open soon™

Game will not start until 2019-06-07T07:00:00Z to accomodate for ongoing games

Please keep all off topic posts off this thread.

1 Like

/backup

How to sign up?

5 Likes

You are now. :slight_smile: Welcome!

/backup

We should host another newbie hydra

/backup
Letting the real newbies the primacy

Firesheep has never joined a game on fol before

/backup
Cant wait to see some new faces around here

/Backup

/backup

Gosh I want to do this. I have less than 10 games under my belt, does that make me still newbie?

/join

10 Likes

Welcome, you can bold your text by adding ** to both sides of whatever you want to bold. :slight_smile:

Just backup for now? It’s likely not going to have 16 newbies present.

1 Like

/Backup