[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 3 - The Blue Dragon Are Victorious!

I wouldn’t worry too much about differentiation between scum save for analysing night kills, it’s just long and complicated and not worth it until the two main scum have flipped.

1 Like

well it’s just a little unusual to me, that’s all. and it just seems a little weird that you gave him townlean d1 and jump to his defense d2. again i won’t point any fingers yet but i have my own suspicions.

Asked what you classified as gikkles strange behavior, not mine. I have reasoning for my townlean, it’s not random, and I don’t really see what the issue is.

When I presented my question, this was my train of thought. I personally find it to be a bad push on Gikkle with the basis rooted in fallacy. Scum piggybacking another scum would be crippling if one were found out.

I won’t dismiss the idea that one of two can be, but I can’t reasonably believe both are if they had strong associations with each other. I’m looking for something else in their interactions personally.

It is mostly common that N1 convert is a success however there may be cases where it failed:

Attempting to convert those who are immune to this feature such as all neutral-aligned classes, Prince, Swear Fealty by Good King or some classes can bypasses such immunities by roleblock or occupation we call them.

Right, confidence is good.

Just keep in mind that when we’re looking at the class list that a convert is still once a member of Blue Dragon so this slot is occupied leaving less space for evil to claim. Claimspace in short and is in common with Process of Elimination.

The way I see last night however, is that MathBlade might be attacked by two killers?

1 Like

Problem is both of you seem to be immediately gravitating towards each other.
Anyways, that is not the main reason I am voting Gikkle, I have my own partial lead which I intend to follow up on by hearing Gikkle’s logs and night actions.

Might be the case, it I find it unlikely that both killing slots aren’t vets probably shouldn’t be making this assumptions. He wasn’t a huge poster yesterday, can’t see both going after him. Maybe someone roleblocked or protected correctly?

*are

Which is good news for not thinning out uninformed majority first night with two kills instead of one, but this leaves room for evil to lurk a while longer.

Not to mention going after jailed person or there is one NK called The Possessor who can control a person to attack.

However it is not confirmed that we got Possessor’s game yet.

Accused Voters Votes
Gikkle What, Marcus_Doodalee, Cheeki 3/8
Priestess MrEevee7, Thamasa 2/8
1 Like

I am going to take rest.

Curious. I did not do anything that would be suspect last night to a watcher or similar roles, like visiting math, so it’s a bit weird how you’re scum reading me for night actions. Perhaps a role fishing attempt? Or a different type of fishing…

2 Likes

Explain? Seems a bit bandwagony.

1 Like

I’m mainly trying to sort you as you haven’t done all that much so far, whilst I agree that you and sulit aren’t buddying you do seem to be coasting for the time being. I want to see where this goes more than anything else.

Just to put it out that I was prevented from visitng sulit btw.

hisssss

1 Like

I don’t know if I was occupied or prevented as it just says “unable to use your ability.”

occupied.

inhale
;w;