[SFoL] SFoL 51: Hand of Byzantium III - (3/16) - Completed

Vote Count

Accused Voters Vote Numbers
Cheeki Possessed, PokemonKidRyan, Lymphoma, Magnus, Andrej 5/9
Andrej Cheeki, Maxwell 2/9
None Geyde :crown:, Kai_5, JaketheWolfie, HTM, WazzaAzza, Sulit, DatBird, BlueStorm, AreteSlashStars 10

@Frostwolf103
Why do you hate my slot so much

cough cough

IMG_0607

3 Likes

Yello. What would you want from me, the Amber Dragon?

don’t like the push on Cheeki.

Newer players to forum mafia when accused often become overly defensive. They focus on defending against the points against them instead of attempting to solve, because it’s easier to just try and get people to help you and relate instead of trying to make reads. Cheeki just doesn’t give me newer scum vibe. He made an effort to contribute, which actually is towny. Sure, he defended himself some, but he also pushed Andrej, and the defending doesn’t seem obsessive or have the frustration a scum would have imo.

I believe these are the points against him:

Honestly this looks like newer town to me. Sheeping is what a lot of new town players do because they’re not as experienced in making their own reads, especially D1. I did it my first one or two games, I’ve seen other newer town do it. What makes this scum sheeping?

Again, a lot of his D1 reads were sheepy. At least he gave an effort, which is good for newer players. I just don’t really see this as fake solving and more a new towny.

Here’s a couple quotes for the NFoL he played, in which he was town.

To give context, he was butler. I scumread him in this game for blending in the background and not posting a ton.

Day 1:[quote=“Cheeki, post:13, topic:77064, full:true”]
my expert deduction already outing an evil, i am so efficient
[/quote]

His day 1 mostly consisted of sheeping and random comments

Day 2:

In day 2, he makes a lot of reads and pushes Gikkle and Andrej confidently.

I want you to read these quotes and then compare them to Cheekis iso. His tone just feels the same to me, it seems like he’s just improving vs. having tmi.

I’ll get my reads out in a bit, I have to go for about 15/30 minutes

/vote Magnus

@Alice

Why?

Usually, people post justifications and conclusions before voting.

I already stated why earlier

Alice missed my vote.

apologies, I’ll refer to that.

1 Like

Here is my earlier vote.

Basically I voted him for random sheeping on Cheeki when he had some information that could make Poss a potential killer.

What makes you believe Magnus’s claim could be false?

Did he post logs? Apologies, I know he claimed but wasn’t here for that part.

He is acting too scummy imo

Apparently he claimed Warden who occupied Poss and anyone visiting them

The brutal part of his claim is that he wouldn’t be using his ability on people who could get him confirmed with invest checks…he’s going to be occupying townread players because of the secondary ‘prevents visits’ ability.

His Night action, his royal blood claim…all make sense. If a non-arbiter invest class could check him out thatd be ideal, but he’s not the hang.

If we’ve settled on Cheeki as non-what Imperial chat was predicting, it might be worth trying to put some pressure on the inactives.
/vote Andrej – they’re inactive enough that putting pressure on them might not be a bad idea, and they already have a couple of votes on them, which is important mostly because it means that an attempt to put some pressure on them might actually succeed. (I’d appreciate if the rest of you would refrain from quickhammering them without letting them so much as provide a defense this time around.)
@Alice

Yeah but there is a thing called “conversion” and he honestly could have likely got converted, he did keep softing his class a bunch.