[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 3 - The Blue Dragon Are Victorious!

Ah,well that is a good strategy, not the best. One way to improve upon this fun way of playing is tying in fluff to your serious posts
so no one knows if you’re serious or not

and its fun
WOO

My scum win rate is 0%.
So, not a good strategy.
;w;

F
same
i have no clue what im talking about ignore meeeeeee

hey @Cheeki who do you like the most
who do you not like the most
why

alivent thread
/boredom

sorry for late reply (its 4am where i am).
personally i agree with the whole point about the king rp-ing. its a way of making yourself speak a lot without actually saying much.
other than that, i still have slight suspicion of you & gikkle but thats about it.

Townreads?

I’m purely annoyed by fact that if you have no night result, you get no message.

That makes it angleshootable that people who answer fast are invests/scum/got any feedback, due to them reacting fast and vice-versa.

/vote Cheeki
Banana.

i don’t even what does that mean

banana

1 Like

oof

1 Like

I said it first.

“Body is too similar to what you recently posted”

banana

3 Likes

Hey James!

If you could strike anyone down with lightning right now in this game and kill them who would you lightning

banana

Banana
I would lightning Sulit, so I could keep the Banana to myself!
Banana

#BringBackAllNotifications :^)

Good, let’s start here.

One note beforehand: Something in the thread climate is really wrong, when I am almost the only person who’s scumread. I tried to figure out, why it is so. My conclusion was: either the real wolves are lurking, or Lady Tham is a powerwolf.

@LadyThamasa I want from you the whole reasoning why you are voting me.

The vote from MrEevee is 1. sheepish and 2. OMGUS. I cannot really see that this comes from a town.
@MrEevee7 I want to know from you 1. who is your greatest scumread beyond me, and 2. what is your opinion and Lady Tham.

@What Who else than Gikkle/Sulit is pinging you? And why would you start a vote wagon on them, when you don’t think they are both starting cultseen?

It doesn’t matter in this case. The Vet may be the MM as well who called for the kill to be on Math.