[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 3 - The Blue Dragon Are Victorious!

That’s not helping us much though.

true
but it is an option on the table

1 Like

i honestly don’t think it’s ek, sure the behaviours been a little strange but it’s whatever

um
what

“I think Andrej is a good king, even though they’ve been behaving strange but I don’t care”

1 Like

i really wouldn’t say they’ve been behaving suspiciously, just weird, plus the vote on gikkle was based on my own lead

In this day, King is not important.

1 Like

:eyes: Why is this screaming neutral to me?

nah if i was neutral here, i’d keep my mouth shut and join any major bandwagons
i just don’t think king is evil

sksk
I’ve hit a wall

2 Likes

I would say he is never important with 2 butlers.

Yeah, in case we elected second evil king, they are goner too

Getting desperate, aren’t you?

You were jailed last night, your entire ISO is a trainwreck, and we have a missing kill. I’m surprised why we haven’t quicklynched your ass by now.

Are you dense? I’ve been theorizing that you’re likely group scum since d1. Could you at least get the timelines right?

Stop namecalling!

If you manage to speak with me like a decent human, I’m ready to speak with you too.

It seems that Gikkle and sulit had previous experience that I did not know, so my reading is flimsy at best. Multiple players? are defending Gikkle.

But I still want to now the result of Gikkle’s n1 action (success/failed/or slept quietly)
If he can give me that, then I would be pretty happy.

In the mean time.
/unvote Gikkle
/vote James
I may probably vote back to Gikkle if they simply ignore my questioning.

Notes/Reads.
our King seems to be a sheep that does not think much.
Frostwolf has strange but understandable logic of using the assassin to kill the convert.
Cheeki N1 Occupied Gikkle
Eevee N1 Occupied Frostwolf
Sulit claims the potential to have occupied multiple targets n1. (?mercenary?)

~Eevee and Frostwolf are probably not in a S/S situation.
~Cheeki is most likely not in the same evil faction has Gikkle. If Cheeki was converted and Gikkle is scum, Cheeki most likely wouldn’t give his information. If Cheeki was Neutral he would’ve just said nothing. If Cheeki is starting Invoker, then Gikkle is not evil. (So their probably not in the same scum faction)
~I agree with Lady Thamas that James is quite suspicious.
James wants Cheeki dead because of Banana
~I cannot see how if Lady is NK she would push heavily on Priestess. If Priestess survived an attack. making Lady think Priestess is a MM. How did Priestess survive then? If Lady thinks Priestess is assassin, wouldn’t that be an extremely early play damaging the Unseen? Using ToL logic, I find that NK would rather not have the evil faction die horribly in the starting phase of the game.

I want to one of these people dead for today Gikkle/Lady or Priestess/James/ Our King.
Our King is a Sheep, he could be an evil King hoping for the best, or be a good king hoping for the best… We have multiple occupier claims (Cheeki+Eevee) so the question becomes, should they poison the king?
James
~James just ghosting under the radar most of the game then suddenly votes Cheeki. Cheeki gave his reason that he had a potential mechanical lead on Gikkle, and James just disregards and vote Cheeki up.

I’ll read the Lady/Priestess interaction indepth a bit later. Skimming through it, I boil it down to LadyThamasa thinks Priestess is scum, and Priestess does not like Lady’s intense questioning. Priestess seems openly frustrated towards Lady, and started reading Lady has scum. I think I’m favoring LadyThamas here. (Also LadyThamas somehow knew Priestess was jailed n1, not sure how though)

Meta Question:
Also if we found a Mastermind D2 wouldn’t we want to just keep them jailed so we may execute them D4?

1 Like

A whole lot of people were occupied last night, I think we can establish that being occupied last night doesn’t confirm oneself as anything.

That’s why, What.

1 Like

Gikkle already said they were unable.