[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 3 - The Blue Dragon Are Victorious!

I do believe that the push on me from Lady Tham is in bad faith. She knows my plays, and she knows that it is terrible easy to get me mislynched, since my naturally reactions seem always weird. She still could be town and just trying to get me lynched, for other reasons, like “you don’t learn when you don’t get lynched” or other stuff. (That’s not a reason I invented, I swear.)

Gikkle did not say the result of her n1 Action though? I’m asking if her result was if she slept peacefully or an unable or successfuly did her action. (The likely response is unable or slept peacefully, but I still would like to know which one)

Ohhhh I think I have mistaken someone else for Gikkle! You are right!

his

So.
@LadyThamasa
Explain it to me like I was a 3 year old. Why is your push on me in good faith.

just gonna toss some thoughts.
if LadyThamasa is NK & found Priestess as MM, (even if it seems unconventional in ToL terms) it could be a play for credibility by lynching MM. Ofc it would be very unusual but it makes sense to me on a level

also what’s the consensus on poisoning the king? we have two butlers and the more days we keep a possible evil king alive, the more it starts to hurt BD

Do you want to poison him right now?

tbh i’d like to hear a little more from our king before i take a chance on losing two BD

@Andrej what do you read overall from this situation?

We play this game again, a replacement is needed. ^^

I will gently warn you, that talking about replacements is forbidden
2 Likes

/in

Datbird has replaced LadyThamasa

3 Likes

ok honestly I have not read like any of this thread in case something like this happened so I get a fresh set of eyes when I join, so Imma spend some time reading through right after work is over in like an hour, and then we can get to some scum hunting

3 Likes

very cool, should be nice to have a new set of eyes, maybe you’ll spot something I’m missing. I would reread the thread, but I pretty much won’t have enough time till tonight rip

Accused Voters Votes
Gikkle What, Marcus_Doodalee, Cheeki 3/8
Priestess MrEevee7, Datbird 2/8
Cheeki James 1/8
FrostWolf103 Andrej :crown: 2/8

Please bold your votes, so we won’t miss them ^^

1 Like

Hi, just woke up. Did Frost try and soft his mechanical lead at all today?

:eyes: read yourself
We have a thunderdome

2 Likes

Basically in short, I redirected Eevee onto MathBlade as Drunk however he claimed to have occupied me.

Both immune to each other.

I am not the only person who got ‘occupied’

I did read it.
Why do they both conveniently have red checks on each other this is annoying
Not sure why someone is considering not SvS seeing as both wagons have gotten off the ground, most likely TvS though and Frostwolf’s lead is more specific.