[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 4 - Day 4 - The Blue Dragon and the Plutocratic King win!

So assa/starting cult/ BD here?

i have specifically said i was back

Hmmm. That could be a possibility. If he is neut, I think he would have to be a scum siding neut. if he were a benevolent neut like Alch, he wouldn’t have any reason to refuse to scum read. But he doesn’t want to make himself a target at night by scum reading, even though he’s making himself a target during the day by not scum reading??? Very odd. He is kind of acting like a Fool in that regard, but Fool works differently and doesn’t have to get lynched to win.

alright great, you’re back.
post something

Something.

Geyde-onomics says his town, even though gut says otherwise.

1 Like

Yea, but the fun thing is that we can apply that mortal pressure to someone else. There is more than one scum people. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

gonna read now, you actively posting bastards. ill be back in like 72 hours

1 Like

Okay, got any other spicy reads that do not involve Italy? :thinking:

That’s actually really funny lmao. Lemonade is obviously best :wink:

Lemonade is okay, but I stand by what I said.

thats why its a one time use, because now that its on the table I cant use it against yall. Thats why I originally didnt want to deliberate about it at first,

1 Like

I’ll call them out when I get them, but this is my first match so I might not be terribly attuned to what constitutes scummy behavior. Italy was being obvious.

You know that distinguishing what scum someone is, is not really of paramount importance day 1. It’s better to broadly sort everyone into scum/null/town, so that actions are on point.

So so far you picked up nothing else at all? :thinking:

I like the logic of tangeld’s statement. At least the non-death immune part. An assa/starting cult/BD would likely very much more afraid of being stabbed than a death immune. If italy is DI scum, there would be ways to be not outed(killing/converting the knight who stabbed them). But if Italy is non DI scum or BD, a CS means death which obviously isn’t good for anyone.

Thats the best logic i can throw at this. Hope this kinda helps explain my logic

1 Like

Yeah, I know it doesn’t really matter, but I am trying to figure out what type of scum he is if he is one, since he’s acting very oddly. Like he has shown us that he’s put in no effort at trying to scum read and if he was evil you would assume that he would at least try so that his team didn’t get let down.

Currently I’m looking at Marshal, since he’s the one who planted that seed of “Italy probably isn’t death immune” but then seemed to piggyback on what I said when I adopted that logic. That in a vacuum feels to me like he’s trying to steer court, which could be a scum play (and it came after people were already sus of Italy, so the fact that he was helping that push is mitigated).

1 Like

Wasnt that Napoleon who originally said it

Wait, Nappy was in on that one as well…