NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

Or I blocked the convert :frowning:
Don’t ignore that possibility.

Do you need a digital hug?

/vote Oogway @Chloe

Dunno. I’m leaving for a bit. Back to feeling poorly.

1 Like

Do you need a digital hug also?

Host Announcement:

Silviu has been modkilled.

The Paladin

Blue Dragon Investigative

Bongcloud Attack (Day) - The target of tonight’s inspect will be inspected the following night as well. - 1 Use

Inspect (Night) - Determine if a player is a member of the Unseen or Cult. Only usable on odd nights. - Infinite Uses

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any Neutral Evils.

The Paladin converts into The Templar or The Seeker.

They had the following logs:

N1: Napoleon is not suspicious.
N3: Katze is

As a reminder, discussing this game outside of host-sactioned threads, discussing other ongoing games, and using out-of-game (OOG) information to gain an advantage, all go against our Forum Game Rules. By breaking the listed rules, this player has damaged the integrity of the game. In order to keep this as fair as possible to all parties involved, we are issuing a modkill (the hosts are killing a player who has broken the rules) and removing this player from the game. Along with this, in the instance their faction wins, this game will not count as a victory for Silviu.

This will take the place of today’s execution

We apologize for having to take this action, and we understand that it will have effects on the game. We hope that the rest of this match will be smooth sailing.

Night will be extended to end at the same time as normal, and will last 25h 15m, ending:2021-05-19T19:00:00Z

Please submit your actions before the final hour of the night.

If you received no feedback, you slept peacefully.

1 Like

this post reserved for flavor

Day 4 Start

@Marshal has died! They were…

The Ritualist :crossed_swords:

Cult Support
Corax’s Influence (Passive) - If you perform the factional kill, you will be death immune that night.

Pure Darkness (Night) - Make a member of the Cult appear to be a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities. They will be cured of any bleeding they may be suffering from. - Infinite Uses :crown:
Piercing Gaze (Night) - Make a player unable to be visited by any member of the Blue Dragon the following night. They will be informed of this. - Infinite Uses :crown:

Defeat the Blue Dragon.

They had the following logs:

Marshal's Logs

Join the cult
We have cats

Day 4 begins now and will end in 48 hours at 2021-05-21T19:00:00Z, or earlier if majority is reached for execution.

With 11 players alive, majority is 6.

3 Likes

I claim that kill

1 Like

I think that’s… relatively likely to be a convert?

The logs are definitely real, those are her cats.

Hm.

so youre prince then?

Oh, I was also roleblocked last night.

Thank you, very cool.

yes, I murdered Marshal as a punishment for all that he has done to me.

1 Like

Now that my spite is over, I’m just going to fade back into darkness.

@WindwardAway Was my roleblocking your doing, or should I assume it was by a wolf?

1 Like

Hi guys

My read on allies was right

I gucki g knew it

Neither unseen nor cult killed according to results of exhume

Making it a well, oe

Who did you exhume?

Also, if Marshal was a convert, I’m kind of side eyeing you. Pretty sure she let off on you hard yesterday.