NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

EoD2 Vote Count

Player Voted by Votes
Aelin Napoleon, Aelin, EliThePsycho, Appelsiini, Katze 5/9
Appelsiini Windwardaway, Marshal, Marl, Min 4/9
Not voting GreyDragon, Oogway, PokemonKidRyan, Silviu, BlueLance, Yellow, ATNoName 7

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to reach majority

You have five minutes to ping the hosts with corrections

Day is over

U got 5 minutes to tell me mistakes on this vote count in ur class cards.

@Aelin has been executed they were…

The Mercenary :fire:

Neutral Support
Failure (Passive) - If your targets both die, you will commit suicide. This passive is retained upon class change.

Savior (Day) - If one of your targets is voted for execution today, take their place. - 1 use

Stand Guard (Night) - Prevent non-conversion abilities from targeting one of your targets. In addition, you are death immune this night. The death immunity provided by this ability will only work once. - 4 uses :crown: [if target is king]

Your objective is to ensure that at least one of your targets remains alive until the end of the game. Your targets are [x] and [y].

No logs were found…

Night starts and will last 24 hours or until 2021-05-17T19:00:00Z. Action lock is an hour before that.

3 Likes

Little one, little one, bitter wind blown
Little one, little one, bitter wind blown.

[x]

“Please, I’m innocent,” pleaded the woman, looking at the crowd that surrounded her. “I just wanted to be able to keep a roof over my family’s head–”

“And how do we know that you wouldn’t take payment from the conspirators?” someone said.

“How do we know that you’re even telling the truth at all?” said another.

“I have a wife, I have a daughter,” said the woman. “She’s barely a year old, she won’t understand why her mother stopped coming home at night–”

“Don’t let these pathetic protestations influence you,” said another member of the crown. “She’s probably lying to get your sympathy.” They raised a hand, then brought it down sharply in a chopping motion. “Let it be done.”

Four guards seized the woman. She struggled against them but couldn’t manage to fight them off. They dragged her to the edge of the pier, bound her wrists with weighted ropes, and pushed her into the water. She thrashed around for a few moments more, but no matter how hard she thought, she couldn’t prevent herself from sinking beneath the waves.

3 Likes

SoD3 Flavor

Good folk are gonna die, sunfolk ain’t shedding tears
I just stare at the sky, digging the graves each year
Little one, little one, bitter wind blown.

[x]

Being Adiart’s gravedigger isn’t an easy job, particularly in the winter.

Rebecca is used to it, now, used to seeing so many lives cut short by famine or plague or violence, but that doesn’t make it any easier to see mainstays of the castle dead, particularly when they died so gruesomely – one strung up in the rafters to slowly suffocate, the other ripped limb from limb and strewn in the courtyard.

“Here lies Greydragon,” she whispers to herself softly, trying to calm herself more than anything else. “He paid better than anyone else in the castle.” She swallows. “One time, he adopted an injured kitten, because he thought that it would starve otherwise. I don’t know – I don’t know who’s going to take care of it now–”

She shovels dirt over his body. Two deaths wasn’t enough that she would resort to just dumping everyone into a single mass grave. At least she can say that much.

“Here lies Appelsiini,” she whispers, turning to the other. “She was young, still, not even a proper Knight yet. But when she talked about her future, her eyes lit up like a candle. She was so excited, to finally be old enough even to be a Squire…”

She shovels dirt over Appelsiini’s body, too, humming a half-remembered tune to herself as she works. Little one, little one, why…

2 Likes

Day 3 Start

@GreyDragon has died they were…

The Noble

Blue Dragon Social
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.

Gossip (Night) - Determine if the chosen thing happened to your target. Will receive results only if the action chosen was successful. - Infinite Uses

• Protected
  • Investigated
  • Roleblocked

Bounty (Night) - Guess who gets executed tomorrow. If successful, you will get one of the corresponding benefits depending on their class type. - Infinite Uses

• Special (Night) - Disable scumchat the following day / night - 1 Use
  • Social (Night) - If the target player is executed tomorrow and is a member of the Blue Dragon, there will be a second execution - 1 Use
  • Investigative - Gossip will receive all effects for the following night
  • Offensive - All non-killing abilities will fail on you for the following night / day
  • Support - Gain permanent immunity to bleeding
  • Killer (Night) - Kill a player - 1 Use
  • Neutral Evil (Night) - Determine a player’s alignment - 1 Use

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any Neutral Evils.

The following logs were found…

Summary

Grey the Noble
N1: Gossip Marluxion Invest (Sleep Peacefully)
N2: Bounty Appel

yo peeps it would be cool if cult didnt win yeah

@Appelsiini has died they were…

The Squire

Blue Dragon Support

Take up the Mantle (Night) - You may select a non-unique, non-royal Blue Dragon class of a
dead player. You will immediately become this class. This cannot be prevented in any way. You may take a night action as the new role this night as well. - 1 use
Try to be Helpful (Night) - Target a player. You will learn if they visited or were visited by another player. - 2 Uses

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any Neutral Evils.

No logs were found…

Day 3 begins now and will end in 48 hours at 2021-05-19T19:00:00Z, or earlier if majority is reached for elimination.

With 13 players alive, majority is 7.

N2 - Napoleon was visited or visited.

I know I said I target marl in neighborhood
But you mentioned not moving potentially and I wanted to go for you and make you think I was not.

Jcat

Appelsiini was the OE

1 Like

I’m… going to try taking a step back, again. D2 katze shouldn’t have happened.

The end of day 2 votecount had seven people not voting. This means that, in a world where 4/9 of the voters were Cult (2 starting + 1 convert) + The NE, that more votes than not were cast by non-town! (Aelin is the 5th) Please try to not hold your vote all day!

Anyways, I have some personal things to attend to, so I probably won’t be back for a few hours.

I’m assuming the Appelsiini kill was the doing of Yellow? I came around to her being town overnight. :frowning:

thanks i still wish you had visited marluxion tbh lol

but i do believe you

:wave:

Who killed Gray and Appel? They’re seem equally as suspicious~

GreyDragon looks like a PR hunt tbh

The King killed Appelsiini. Cult probably killed Grey.

Or maybe Prince did

1 Like

Oh, wait. One more thing before I go.

/vote ATNoName

@ATNoName Start doing things like you said you would, or this vote doesn’t move. :slight_smile:

That’s awfully tragic~ I wonder if one of them is the fool.

/vote ATNoName @Chloe @Arete @DatBird

Was GreyDragon your Prince read?