NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

Yo
I’ll be trying to keep my posting in this game relatively low as well
A lot of us aren’t exactly the target audience for this sort of game so I ask that those who are normally louder than usual do their best to step back a bit. This includes myself, of course.

Im BlueLance, Im new, I play? gl hf

3 Likes

hi whats up

wait 10/16 of us are veterans lol

1 Like

hi we shitpost and meet the minimum requirements (which i dont think even exist on d1 but i’m not sure) and vibe until tomorrow

1 Like

Marl has liked everyone’s posts in thread except PKR so marl is trying to pocket everyone except PKR

Marl + PKR scumteam ez gg

2 Likes

Game far too slow for my pace (this is why i hate no d1 elim but whatfuckingever)
taking a catting break

veterans: Do you plan to play as normal or try to spotlight the newbies and play support roles

newbies: introduce yourself

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m going to make reads as normal but im realistically not going to push them that hard or try to take thread control

I still don’t want to try that hard d1 so I’m not going to pretend to have reads to get people talking about the game, but i’d prefer everyone is active

d1 has no elimination so it’s easy to just not want to do anything but n1 actions dictate a ton so we do have to talk

dont feel shy :slight_smile:

back to catting i go

1 Like

nerds

im taking a bit of a backseat while you know, still playing the game.

ur right i wanted to try and avoid driving action in this thread for this nfol since i have a tendency to do that but im getting a bit bored so here we go

These statements were forced. Discuss.

i was gonna say the same thing lol

I guess i’ll give everyone something to work with so i’m chilling on the catting until people start playing the game

I’m gonna find the entire scumteam before the newbies even have a chance to make a reads list

2 Likes

so is this confirmation of my marl + pkr scumteam theory?

Yes

1 Like

wdym same thing

I’m converting you n1 don’t tell anybody :flushed:

appels posts forced

(I dont think it means anything but I thought it was a decent thing to poke at)