NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

katze sucks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Day 1 has ended. Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2021-05-14T19:00:00Z. The deadline to submit actions is one hour before the end of the night; actions submitted after that time will not be counted.

Q&A

How do I submit an action?

Send a message in your class card (the card you received at the start of the game) saying what action you want to take and who you want to take it on. The standard form for actions is /action target, for example, /Inspect Chloe.

Can I change my action after submitting it?

You can change your night action at any time up to the deadline for submitting night actions (one hour before the start of the day).

What if I submit my action after that cutoff?

It won’t count. The extra hour is needed for us to process actions and type up night results.

How will I receive feedback/night results?

If you are a class that gets feedback, or someone uses an action on you that results in feedback (such as killing or converting you), you will receive the feedback in your class card. If you do not receive any feedback, you will receive a placeholder message such as “You slept peacefully!”

What does the crown symbol mean in some of the classcards?

It means that an ability can target the King. Right now there isn’t a King, so you don’t have to worry about it.

What should I do if I have another question?

Ask the hosts in your role card.

End of Day 1 flavor

Sun, sailing away.
I don’t know where. I don’t know why.
Oh…. sky. Darkening grey,
Wishing there weren’t so many goodbyes…
…little one, little one why…

[x]

The residents of Adiart went through the motions of the Solstice Festival, forcing themselves to complete the rituals. At last, as the sun set on the horizon, they finished the final song, the somber chords reverberating through the courtyard.

“So what happens now?” asked one of them. “Our king is dead, our Prince–” They cut themself off.

“I think we need to try to root out the conspiracy our Prince mentioned,” said another one, not daring to meet the eyes of the crowed around her.

“But the Prince killed his father!” said a third. “How can we listen to a patricide?”

“Maybe we should wait and see what happens,” said another. “Besides, regardless, we’ll need to elect a new King tomorrow…”

3 Likes

SoD2 Flavor

by @Arete

Asking me questions I don’t have the answers to,
Little one, little one, bitter wind blown
Watching you shiver, and I don’t know what to do
Little one, little one, bitter wind blown

[x]

The – spy? fighter for truth? Prince, in disguise? the rumors disagreed – struck in the nighttime. Months of the dead king’s letters, with specific passages meticulously circled in quill pen, were left in the middle of the throne room. He had tried to contact the Unseen and the Cult, and gotten back an answer from at least one of them, though it was hard to tell just from the letter which it had been.

There could be no doubt: the previous king had betrayed the Blue Dragon.

“I don’t understand!” said one of his servants. “How could he – how could he betray us like this–”

“You say that as if you didn’t know!” said a scribe, pointing her dagger at his chest. “You were in his room every night, how could you not notice what he was writing?”

“I can’t even read!” said the servant. “You think you’re so special–”

“Silence, everyone,” said a third voice, quiet but stern. “Right now, our most important business is deciding who will replace our King. Normally it would fall to the Prince, but–”

“But, since he’s a patricide, the laws of the kingdom say that we must instead have an election,” said a young man, still wearing his hood even though the festival was over.

1 Like

Day 2 Start

Nobody died during the night!

Day 2 begins now and will end in 48 hours at 2021-05-16T19:00:00Z, or earlier if majority is reached for elimination.

With 16 players alive, majority is 9.

A King election is taking place! You have 12 hours to vote in your classcard for who you want to become King!

NAI massping

@ATNoName
@Aelin
@EliThePsycho
@Marluxion
@pandagod
@min
@Silviu200530
@Yellow
@PokemonKidRyan
@GreyDragon
@Oogway
@Napoleon
@BlueLance
@katze
@Marshal
@Appelsiini

This time, I put my wallpost in a spoiler! Please thank me, I need the appreciation as I am deathly bored after D1.

Summary

there is no wallpost

i was lazy

i will probably type like normal katze now sorry for worrying you all

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

kat will be hard to read this game because they’re typing in caps

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

1 Like

It’s a cult game

1 Like

5th to write gang.

No deaths…
Alright.

That’s some information I guess.

@Marshal why are you sure it’s a cult game.
I don’t disagree, but, figured to check.

I was targeted by a ritualist ability that prevents visits to me

2 Likes

anyways
I had some stuff to say
but i forgot it

SoD2 flavor is up

Oogway scum still.

Alright, well, I guess that’s simple enough then.
Didn’t know that ritualist abilities give feedback

Ho

Neither did i