NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

the night before we voted yellow

and the image was

3 Likes

nyeh

3 Likes

NYEHHH

3 Likes

i still can’t get over this post

3 Likes

gg

Interesting. I was SR’ing Katze this match as they felt very much trying to stay off the limelight.

Looks like the Jailor/Mafia theory rings true again.

1 Like

I kinda read him more as town than wolf tbh

Like, people knew he was holding onto to some info (Him being prince with that fake ass princess check lmao)

but his behaviour and tone didnt feel very wolfy or agenda-y to me tbh.

That’s a good point actually
I was completely willing to believe the prince claim because the princess claim read as completely fake to me, but there wasnt any agenda coming from them. But I thought because kat was so certain that Marshal was town, that something was off, but it just turned out to be that katze’s read on Marshal was wrong :joy_cat:

1 Like

Yeah pretty much

I do think that Marshal pushing for Yellow as king was a bit agenda-y, and im a little surprised no one went back to that time after marshal flipped rit.

but eh, tbf, yellow was def quite pure, and played pretty well as a wolf for sure.

I think Marl went back to that

1 Like

Magic.

2 Likes

to be fair me trying to stay out the spotlight is abnormal regardless of my alignment but i did intend on playing a bit of a supportive role in this game regardless of my rand to try to help the newer players find their place and hopefully flourish

i just so happened to rand the a role that made me exaggerate it a bit more than intended :joy_cat:

4 Likes

I most definitely said exactly that and was mocked for having the audacity to scumread yellow

2 Likes

Looks like town play on FoL is getting better.

Oh yeah I can’t help notice some people are using Picrew pfps again.

Stop being a toxic forumer 4Head.

Well I would have subbed into a BD slot if Windward didn’t get there first.

1 Like

yesss another victory to my count

7 Likes