NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

Let the game begin

1 Like

Vote Count

Player Voted by Votes
Yellow min, ATNoName, Marluxion, EliThePsycho, Napoleon 5/5
Not voting Yellow, Windwardaway, Oogway, PokemonKidRyan, 4

Thats Hammer! 5 minutes to tell me if I made a mistake

1 Like

@Yellow has been executed they were…

The Devout King :shield: :fire:

Cult Special
Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at start of the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Immune to roleblocking and redirection.
  • Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities.
  • You can use both day abilities in the same day.
  • In instances of a tied vote where the tie does not include no execution, the player you have voted will take priority for execution.
  • If you die, you will only flip as your current class.

Dark God’s Power (Day) - All abilities other than the factional kill will be roleblocked today and tonight, bypassing immunities. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - 2 Uses

Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Order Execution (Night) - Kill a player. Bypasses death immunity. - 1 use (First King Only.)
Defeat the Blue Dragon.

Day ends Night begins and will end in 24 hours or at 2021-05-23T21:00:00Z

or if we get enough people saying so we can keep with the original EOD/SOD time of 2021-05-23T19:00:00Z then it will be roughly 22 hours

4 Likes

reserved for flavor

I swear it’s going to happen eventually

2 Likes

Oogway has died! They were…

The Cult Leader :shield: :crossed_swords:

Cult Special
Charisma (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• If any member of the Cult becomes king, they will retain their original class’s abilities alongside their new ones.
  • If you target the Neutral Evil with your night abilities, they will be added to the scum chat.
  • The factional kill may not be performed alongside conversion unless there is only one member of the cult alive.
  • If the Cult Leader dies, their role transfers to the next oldest member of the cult.

Hand of Mithras (Day) - Cause a player to start bleeding. They will die in two nights if not healed. - 1 Use

Brainwash (Night) - Change a player into their respective Cult class. Goes on cooldown if successful. - Infinite Uses, 1 night cooldown
Ancient Proverbs (Night) - Retrain a member of the Cult into a different Cult class (other than Cult Leader). Neither you or they will be able to perform other actions tonight. If this is used on a player who is not a member of the Cult, you will learn if they would be able to be converted this night. - Infinite Uses

Defeat the Blue Dragon.

They had the following logs:

I love kats!

i am sorry katze :pleading_face:
i love you

Day 6 begins now and will end in 48 hours, at 2021-05-25T21:00:00Z, or earlier if majority is reached for execution.

With 7 players alive, majority is 4.

NAI Massping

@ATNoName
@EliThePsycho
@Marluxion
@WindwardAway
@min
@PokemonKidRyan
@Napoleon

I’m a fucking LEGEND

1 Like

I wined Ooogway
les gooo

1 Like

therefore there was no convert last night

@WindwardAway who’d you wine?

Also I’m still bd!!! Hype!

of course you’re still BD i prevented the conversion

1 Like

I don’t fully believe you but I also don’t not believe you

2 Likes

YES let’s fucking go I wasnt rbed

i mean
unless PKR was a dummyhead
but

Oog scum wooo

We’ll see tomorrow. KING ME TODAY. I want to finish this game as BD even if it means I lose it

1 Like

A King election is taking place! You have 12 hours to vote in your classcard for who you want to become King!

@ATNoName
@EliThePsycho
@Marluxion
@WindwardAway
@min
@PokemonKidRyan
@Napoleon

BADSED

1 Like

We king marl

2 Likes