NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

That’s fine
They can read that to their leisure during the night phase
Let’s get this show on the road

inb4 “the game is over, the cult has won!”
kappa

Let the game begin

1 Like

Vote Count

Player Voted by Votes
Yellow min, ATNoName, Marluxion, EliThePsycho, Napoleon 5/5
Not voting Yellow, Windwardaway, Oogway, PokemonKidRyan, 4

Thats Hammer! 5 minutes to tell me if I made a mistake

1 Like

@Yellow has been executed they were…

The Devout King :shield: :fire:

Cult Special
Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at start of the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Immune to roleblocking and redirection.
  • Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities.
  • You can use both day abilities in the same day.
  • In instances of a tied vote where the tie does not include no execution, the player you have voted will take priority for execution.
  • If you die, you will only flip as your current class.

Dark God’s Power (Day) - All abilities other than the factional kill will be roleblocked today and tonight, bypassing immunities. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - 2 Uses

Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Order Execution (Night) - Kill a player. Bypasses death immunity. - 1 use (First King Only.)
Defeat the Blue Dragon.

Day ends Night begins and will end in 24 hours or at 2021-05-23T21:00:00Z

or if we get enough people saying so we can keep with the original EOD/SOD time of 2021-05-23T19:00:00Z then it will be roughly 22 hours

4 Likes

reserved for flavor

I swear it’s going to happen eventually

2 Likes

Oogway has died! They were…

The Cult Leader :shield: :crossed_swords:

Cult Special
Charisma (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• If any member of the Cult becomes king, they will retain their original class’s abilities alongside their new ones.
  • If you target the Neutral Evil with your night abilities, they will be added to the scum chat.
  • The factional kill may not be performed alongside conversion unless there is only one member of the cult alive.
  • If the Cult Leader dies, their role transfers to the next oldest member of the cult.

Hand of Mithras (Day) - Cause a player to start bleeding. They will die in two nights if not healed. - 1 Use

Brainwash (Night) - Change a player into their respective Cult class. Goes on cooldown if successful. - Infinite Uses, 1 night cooldown
Ancient Proverbs (Night) - Retrain a member of the Cult into a different Cult class (other than Cult Leader). Neither you or they will be able to perform other actions tonight. If this is used on a player who is not a member of the Cult, you will learn if they would be able to be converted this night. - Infinite Uses

Defeat the Blue Dragon.

They had the following logs:

I love kats!

i am sorry katze :pleading_face:
i love you

Day 6 begins now and will end in 48 hours, at 2021-05-25T21:00:00Z, or earlier if majority is reached for execution.

With 7 players alive, majority is 4.

NAI Massping

@ATNoName
@EliThePsycho
@Marluxion
@WindwardAway
@min
@PokemonKidRyan
@Napoleon

I’m a fucking LEGEND

1 Like

I wined Ooogway
les gooo

1 Like

therefore there was no convert last night

@WindwardAway who’d you wine?

Also I’m still bd!!! Hype!

of course you’re still BD i prevented the conversion

1 Like

I don’t fully believe you but I also don’t not believe you

2 Likes

YES let’s fucking go I wasnt rbed

i mean
unless PKR was a dummyhead
but

Oog scum wooo

We’ll see tomorrow. KING ME TODAY. I want to finish this game as BD even if it means I lose it

1 Like

A King election is taking place! You have 12 hours to vote in your classcard for who you want to become King!

@ATNoName
@EliThePsycho
@Marluxion
@WindwardAway
@min
@PokemonKidRyan
@Napoleon