Ninjas And Guns - Game Over - You guys got defeated by wolves with water pistols

Who should We push for mislynch?

me

We should lynch someone

I thought we had 6 hours tbh.

I would be fine with a PKR or a livicus lynch, however we need to decide quick.

1 Like

I am voting Livicus now again. I really think both he and PKR are in the same scumteam as despite the suspicion on both of them he seems to be extremely reluctant to shift the wagon in this scenario, even to prevent his own lynch.

IMO, it’s kind of odd that Wolfy isn’t interacting with either of them and went for Hja right now, so I may need to reconsider my read here. Plus, I see Wolfy and PKR both possibile candidates for the scumteam due to the night kill on Marl.

If Livi flips scum I’m fairly sure that this likely condemns PKR while also potentially clearing Sweet and Hja as I don’t think new players would soft bus this easily.

/vote Livicus

@Wolfy @Margaret @PokemonKidRyan @BlueStorm @Noz_Bugz we don’t have much time left

I just literally came on while having a quick break form a library task I’m preparing for as our Assessment.

I’m just having ISO diving Livi now.

/vote livi

I think thats hammer…?

I want to say I disagree on this point. Again, there is no assumption that there is scum day chat at all, so they might have had to soft bus without having a chance to interact if the need for it arose. I’m still pretty convinced HJ could be scum though since he does seem to know that the final PR is the IC when it could have been another VT. However, I’m willing to re-read everything during the night phase again and go through then.

No one hammer yet till I can make my dive. Do so, you’re scum!

Too late

No it isn’t! Wazz retracted their vote

Bruh

(Just hammer so he stops mass pinging)

Scum has day chat. I’ve asked the hosts about it and they said they do.

I’ve voted livi already

(Hes mass pinged like four times already :frowning: )

You didn’t vote livicus, I checked the VC

Ok then Fire. Stop pinging till I make my dive, and then we can hammer so I’m able to share my findings quickly if there is anything there useful

Okay then /Unvote