Forum Wrestling Federation (FM) (5/21) - Faces and The Manager win!

Name one thing you can say truthfully without a conditional word Alice.

This is Signature vote yes?

Lynch vote

Oh…

Btw last time officially, just wanted to pop back in.

Signatures votes are done at the start of D2 and so on every other day.

I’m embarassed to mention this, but I’ll confess. It’s more about indicating player-relations rather than alignment.

I’m somewhat intimidated by your town-play so when I’m in a match with you my confidence levels drop to oblivion. See my confidence level in N&G before you subbed in.

Here’s my last post before you subbed in.

And here are my confidence levels afterwards.

In short, your presence keeps my ego in check. That’s basically the open truth here.

1 Like

Ok this is the most self metaish post I’ve ever seen :eyes:

1 Like

Because it’s the truth. Math wanted to know why my confidence level was so damn low and I gave him the reason.

One last question then I am getting ready for bed.

How do you know this is my town play?

I will see your answer tomorrow.

Point to me where I said that?

How would you know I am town and therefore be more waffle-y?

Except that I never said this was your town play here.

Except you did in two ways:

1. In explicitly saying that you’re intimidated by my town play. That means either A) you read me as town or B) Have a contrast that means you’re not intimidated by my scum play.

If it’s A) Then you townread me and that’s fine
If it’s B) Then I would question why you’re not intimidated of a possible scum me which means you know it’s town me.

1. In answering the question the way you did regards to self meta and the like you didn’t actually address the what if I am knocking you off your game angle. Your post has an inherent Math is town bias.

Not once did you address the alternate side of the coin for if you’re town there would well really be three options.

I am going to bed now good night :slight_smile:

It’s more of both issues, actually.

My read on you is a nullish townlean as of now mainly for townhunting and not jumping at Noz’s “NK slip.” Aside that you’re also seeing that Livicus has a likely town perspective as well, you’re not showing raw opportunism going after Noz’s for it. Essentially, I’m seeing you as more town than scum right now.

Because I’ve yet to see scum!Math hard-carry on this site like town!Math. I’ll be honest, the only scum game on this site that I’ve seen you play where you were part of a main scum faction was SFoL34, and my impression of your play was relatively substandard as while I managed to fool Eevee and convince him to ML Hja and Baz, you were essentially sitting in the sidelines when Eevee was starting to notice you.

And it’s more about me losing confidence on my own skills when I play with you in general. My town-play is relatively well for this site, though from seeing you in Purgatory 2 and whatnot you’re several levels beyond what I can possibly accomplish. Along this my ego is way too attached to my own player skill, so just you being in a match with town!Me makes the confidence in my reads drop significantly.

Self-meta is shit, but it’s the only thing that can fully explain why my confidence level is low right now.

I may have gotten the hint what Noz is trying to say, who knows.

Am I supposed to read all this or is it mostly useless day 1 talk?

Definitely read it, a lot of stuff happened.

You guys literally spent a couple hundred posts to discuss this mistype? This is literally him pressing “i” instead of “a” on his keyboard lmao

Not this time.