Ninjas And Guns - Game Over - You guys got defeated by wolves with water pistols

Fun fact, thats not true

Interesting that a flash counter-wagon on Hja formed only when PKR became the lynch of the day.

/vote PKR

I think I know why d1 and d2 was a TvT fiesta here. Aside from PKR, the remaining scum are likely hiding within the sheepers and lurkers. With PKR and Blue, Sweety is probably the Wolf vig here as I noticed a few slips from d1.

So I’m fairy certain that the scumteam is PKR/Blue/Cake/???.

The last one is probably yet another serial sheeper/inactive, but since both Blue and PKR casted shade on HTM then I don’t think it’s him.

Also, yet again I find scum earlier on only for me to get sidetrack with idiotic TvTs. Classic Alice.

I’m P. sure that both PKR and Hjasik are scum so I have no problem voting either.

/vote PKR

Though if this ends up actually being town which I’m pretty sure it won’t, but if it does, then I’m also pretty sure we’ve lost.

Vote Count

(Sorry it’s so late I was on strike for more brilders)
Accused Voters Count
Firekitten Sam17z 1/7
Hjasik WazzaAzza 1/7
PKR Firekitten, Alice, Bluest0rm22 3/7
Sam17z Nozbugz 1/7

Pretty sure its 12 alive, so majority is 7

Either way, I’m dead tonight. I’m fairly certain the scum team is PKR/Blue/Cake/Noz OR Insanity. Since we can have one mislynch here, I’d say that village has already won.

@Icibalus can you replace Poke into HTM’s slot? Looks like we aren’t getting any replacements here.

What happened while i was away?

@MathBlade has subbed in for htm.

Hey y’all it’s almost midnight not reading all this tonight. Going to bed. Someone give me a tldr I can read in the am

Never ever say this like ever. This is when good scum bite people in the butt.

Even when you think you’re 20000 steps ahead you’re behind scum.

Would love a tldr of that

This feels wrong

Max faked a slip as jail keeper, then was heavily scumread by wolf (town). Then luxy (joat) CC’d him saying it was mechanically impossible for him to actually be jail keeper, which made us think he was a wolf jail keeper who meant to ask that in his chat. (Max was town)

Sam was defending max hard for no apparent reason, as well noz was a little overly aggressive D1, and all their agressiveness went away later, and PKR was being overly “lamist” and doing mechanically infomation instead of analysis like usual. Livicus was also defending max, then when we told them to ISO max they thought be was scummy but not enough to vote

D2 starts and PKR is still posting about mechanics and haven’t provided a lot of reads, livicus (town) looked to be hedging his read on max yesterday, not wanting to be caught in the cross fire. As we we learned that we have a scum vigilante, due to our joat dying and there being two kills. We lynched livicus (town).

Basically they think because cake was hinting at being vigilante in their ISO, that they could be the scum version.

PKR I already explained And noz.

I disagree with blue being there right now, however I rlly want to see a PKR flip

Welp

Why is that a Welp?

welp is short for well played

Nah

I use welp as in,

Oh sht everyone gonna be dead in a few seconds

No it isn’t. It’s like a gulp.

1 Like

Back to the original question, why?

1 Like