Ninjas And Guns - Game Over - You guys got defeated by wolves with water pistols

After work planning on it. Just can’t right now. Anything in particular you think I should focus on?

Because this PKR wagon looks like a whole lotta nope atm people should be able to provide reasons for what they say

Thinking about it the PKR wagon could be a bus. Not sure what Alice would plan for end game yet. Interesting in deed. stares at thread

Not really, I wanted to dot my i’s and cross my t’s before making my absolute judgment on Sam. I assumed that he wouldn’t be that stupid to hard-defend a player who’s already going down and likely flipping scum like Maxi, but assuming that someone wouldn’t be play that idiotic as wolf would just be a risky practice.

Most people aren’t you. We’re talking about Hjasik here, he is far more predictable than you are.

Not really. Hjasik is playing exactly how you’d think a Level 1 village player would do. He’s actively making his own reads, even if done on a fallacious premises and he’s confident on them. You can blatantly see the town motivation coming from him and he’s no way in hell flipping scum.

Did you even read the thread? D1 we had a mislynch because we had a villager who fakeclaimed as a PR to provide cover and when the real PR CC’d them he reactively chainsawed the PR, to the point that most people here thought that the mislynchee was a wolf jailkeeper who mechanically slipped. The second day was a mislynch as the mislynchee was overfocusing his own appearance while also being extremely apathetic towards wolfhunting in general and the entire damn town thought he was also a consensus wolf. I’m trying to turn the game around as the town play so far here has been hot shit.

Also, PKR is an obvious wolf ATM.

Compare his town play in 6d6.

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/6d6-mafia-game-over-town-wins/71820

To his typical scum play in SFoL34 and that game that didn’t happen.

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-34-fe-echoes-day-5-deliverance-wins/72009

As I said before, his town-play and scum-play are as different as night and day. The fact that his ISO is completely filled with mechanical fluffing is why I want his lynch today.

PKR is obvious.

Blue has been extremely neutral and apathetic towards the match as well alongside hedging reads far too often, which is a class Level 1 scumtell, additionally the moment I suggested for us to lynch PKR he started a counterwagon on Hjasik while he has been sheeping the entire match, so this caught my eye.

Cake’s ISO is shit as he’s been only active lurking and casting naked votes. Thing is, he seemed way too sure that we have PR roles to spare which is why I don’t think he’s a VT. Plus, him specifically mentioning vigs for no reason pings me as it’s confirmed that scum has a 1-shot Vig in this match.

Umm, what?

Typically in a TvT counterwagon situation you should focus the players who have been more apathetic towards either wagon in the match.

Scum doesn’t really give a damn about TvT wagons as they know that either way a townie will be lynched instead of them, so they don’t exactly show much interest in pushing their case as their agenda will be furthered regardless of who is lynched. This is essentially why I pushed so damn hard on Livicus d2 as I thought that he was a wolf who fit the mold, not a slanking VI.

Noz/Insanity goes through a PoE. My townleans are FK, Sam17z, Wazza, and Hja. Marg has been following her town AI here and from HTM’s reaction and PKR and Blue’s comments on your slot I’d take it that you’re likely town as well.

Oh flip, I forgot this exists >_>
Thanks y’all for being active. But at the same time y’all are too active sometimes.
It makes reading nigh-on-impossible

Complaining about activity from a guy that supposedly focuses on reads as a town (from what I’ve heard)?

You should be reveling in the chance to pick people apart, not complaining about it.

I love that there are posts here of course Blue, which is what I said.
But It’s the best part of 1800 and it’s only day 3.

all around me are familiar faces, worn out places

I need to reiterate this point as a lot of people here don’t get it.

You wouldn’t have death tunneled Wolf nor I in this case were you scum.

Newbie scum players typically keep to themselves to avoid unwanted attention, much less try to mislynch two prominent players on the site.

1800 on day 3 really isn’t all that many, really.

I’ve been in games on this site where it’s been a lot more even before the end of day 2.

1 Like

Who here thinks Alice is bussing PKR?

what do you think about wazza?

Null. Haven’t read any posts by him yet

To me I think Wazza townslipped with these posts. A newbie wolf would probably not be so uninformed about how the rolls work nor would they be so eager to put out their claim.

sometimes I wish there was more closed setup+bastard games

Same here, especially by some much improved user.
But it’s not pleasant when I have Uni 4 days a week.
Makes me have very little time

READS PLEAASE :clap: