Ninjas And Guns - Game Over - You guys got defeated by wolves with water pistols

I need to reiterate this point as a lot of people here don’t get it.

You wouldn’t have death tunneled Wolf nor I in this case were you scum.

Newbie scum players typically keep to themselves to avoid unwanted attention, much less try to mislynch two prominent players on the site.

1800 on day 3 really isn’t all that many, really.

I’ve been in games on this site where it’s been a lot more even before the end of day 2.

1 Like

Who here thinks Alice is bussing PKR?

what do you think about wazza?

Null. Haven’t read any posts by him yet

To me I think Wazza townslipped with these posts. A newbie wolf would probably not be so uninformed about how the rolls work nor would they be so eager to put out their claim.

sometimes I wish there was more closed setup+bastard games

Same here, especially by some much improved user.
But it’s not pleasant when I have Uni 4 days a week.
Makes me have very little time

READS PLEAASE :clap:

when PKR posts his reads i’ll consider taking my vote off him

/vote PKR

I mostly play closed setups.
Definitely not the same. Closed setups actually give more information than people think they do.

@Alice Gun to your slot how confident are you on your PKR read?

I can’t read all that at work. 1 being omg it’s above a nullread and 10 being if PKR doesn’t flip scum kill me 30 times over because I in my soul have a guilty on PKR

I like it how everyone is just doing huge massive posts of stuff and im over here like

Wtf

1 Like

From my point of view even if Alice is bussing PKR we still get a wolf out of it.

I see PKR flipping wolf either way here.

Probably at an 8ish. Town!PKR and Scum!PKR play like night and day. When he’s town he’s nigh completely focused on reads. When he’s scum the majority of his posts tend to be focused on mechanics with a weak read thrown in between.

In 6d6 town!PKR had no focus at all on the mechanics and spent much of his game evaluating Alfa’s posts and weighing in Solic and Wolfy’s TvT.

In AFM town!PKR quickly jumped in and correctly called out HTM and Icibalus as scum with few bothers regarding setup speculation.

In SFoL34 scum!PKR spent much of the game entirely focusing on the weapon triad and refused to conduct any reads at all.

In KC scum!PKR didn’t exactly do much but dig himself into a hole with his faulty fakeclaim.

PKR’s ISO here seems far too much like SFoL34’s and KC’s PKR more than AFM’s or 6d6’s PKR.

Additionally, PKR has yet to cast a single vote the entire damn game.

2 Likes

Also, the Hjasik/Alice scumteam is nonsensical as hell. Did you even read d1 EoD and the start of the day d2?

2 Likes

/vote PKR

Don’t hammer Execute til I am caught up please

Again I replaced in at midnight my time and I am at work. I literally cannot

What’s the vote count @Icibalus @Marcus_Doodalee and EOD timer.