Ninjas and Guns - Overwatch Flavor - [3/17] - Day 7: Mafia Wins (winky face) (it's not a joke)

ok i should probably ellaborate: when there are reasons to townread aelin and thats the only reasons to not do so it can be pushed aside and explained via bad townplay.

i know youre defending me
but this makes… no sense?

1 Like

i know i am displaying a certain level of confidence on my reads but I generally get by in my games by making sure my townreads actually stay alive and tricking scum into killing into my PoE

i come from a site that generally has a higher level of mafia play due to vast experience - its an expected reaction to the depth of the reads i have and how people view them.

I cant prove someone’s towniness but i can show someone’s scumminess

So its on you

Quote any post - litterally any - that marshal has scumtold, that i havent addressed already.

Preferably the first post that made you think marshal scum.

@Amelia has replaced in for @WindwardAway

Please do not discuss replacements. It’s cringe.

2 Likes

Hi amelia

Prove you’re not scum please
Thanks

i got mcdonalds

1 Like

Hi

I’ve barely read this game

Help

the line was long and comprised of mostly white middle aged dudes in pickup trucks

like sure it could be shitty town play but i find it way more likely that aelin just isn’t town :joy_cat:

they’ve done similar before

i.e short fuse game, they shot after nightmage did even tho their yolo shot hit town
it doesn’t make sense for town (aelin) to shoot there, it’s just not something that would come from a cautious person who rolled town
yes it could just be unbelievably shitty judgement, but it’s more than likely aelin is just mafia trying to get the extra town flip instead of aelin being town and deciding whats the worse that could happen

same logic applies

yes aelin could be town that just tunnled eli to oblivion
but (as one having been tunneled by aelin) this push is scummy because it doesn’t really have any reasoning behind it
their confidence doubles with little reasoning and after Eli flips town they don’t have any reaction that would say “well i guess i was wrong, oof”
they shift the blame on eli for being scummy despite not even having reason behind their push

so like, if aelin has done anything towny enough to offset this I’d be glad to hear it but i don’t think they have

1 Like

hey koba want to do any sort of explaining on your read maybe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aelin/koba/amelia scum

Change my mind

Annnnnnd I probably need context

Do I read from threadstart or

^^ these are 2 strings of posts that are strong reasons why Aelin is town

these are incredibly hard thought processes to fake as scum.

this is how I find town typically.

anyway

assuming i dont stay late at soccer i should be back by eod

by e

just sheep me and u win

not following at all

1 Like

Player Voted by Votes
Aelin clonedcheese, Marshal, sulit 3/8
PokemonKidRyan Intensify, eevee 2/8
NetherNitro Wazza, ATNoName 2/8
Marshal DkKoba 1/8
Wazza NetherNitro 1/8
sulit PokemonKidRyan 1/8
clonedcheese Esooa 1/8
Not voting Universal, SkyRED, Aelin, Amelia 4

Ping me for errors. Pinging me for votes is cool, too.

Due to the unexpected and extended forum downtime, the day will be extended 8 hours. I apologize if this EoD is less convenient for people, and the night phase may be shortened a few hours for a couple nights to correct this over time. This information will be included in every votecount for the rest of the day.

The day will end at 2021-06-11T01:00:00Z.

sheep the opposite of dkkoba’s reads for the solve

1 Like