Ninjas and Guns - Overwatch Flavor - [3/17] - Day 7: Mafia Wins (winky face) (it's not a joke)

Its not very different this game

Sure the demeanor is different but the lack of substance is the same

I wonder if this is koba flailing a defense which imo is a bad confbias town move that i totally never make

quote them

bitch stfu im not gonna have any of this

lmao whatever

@aelin you need to help yourself because marshall/cloned are 100% scum trying to push you here. i can’t strongarm a wagon by myself

Honestly, D2 Koba could be anything, instead he decided to be this. I’m kinda surprised he didn’t expressed a single reaction about the fact his vote led to a town death.

This for example is an interaction showing aggression and confidence pushing a villager. I pulled this from memory, I’m sure I could find more if I went deeper in the iso but i don’t need to.

1 Like

i dont want to be this person
but the last time someone tried to use an activity read on me, it was centuries, and they were scum

Im refuting an activity read that dkkoba brought up first, go vote them

did you even read the post it’s very clear that it’s saying that your activity between the two games is not significant

i popped in[quote=“ATNoName, post:1884, topic:88013, full:true”]

Honestly, D2 Koba could be anything, instead he decided to be this. I’m kinda surprised he didn’t expressed a single reaction about the fact his vote led to a town death.
[/quote]

what is this supposed to mean?

ok i dont know what happened there but only the AT quote was supposed to be tehre

@DkKoba stop trying to do an activity read

1 Like

does anyone on this site know how to read

is it wolfy

you implied it was wolfy for me but ‘stop’ for them

1 Like

1 Like

… holy shit

im having an existential crisis now
thonk
thonk
aelin.exe has crashed

it was literally just my first impression of looking for contrast/similarities.

literally screw off if you’re going to discred me based off that.

great non-answer

its me acknowledging i might be conf-biased on you
the fuck else do you want