Ninjas and Guns - Overwatch Flavor - [3/17] - Day 7: Mafia Wins (winky face) (it's not a joke)

The fact that I’m the top wagon actually fucking pisses me off.

@Wazza what was this stupid plan you had before? And why did it involve voting me?
I’m now the top wagon.
Does this change your mind on your ‘plan’?
:\

Was your plan the one which most of the forum seemingly has which is ‘operation mislynch PKR’?

Hey PKR, what do you think of Wazza so far? She hasn’t really stood out to me.

calm yourself sir
we’re probably voting eli

I don’t know which pisses me off.
All I remember is her vote post on me which said that “I have a plan vote PKR
Which really fucking erks me to her entire slot.

I just want people to actually vote me who scumread me and to give me something to work with
Because at this rate I might as well just out from CFM, stop posting here and just leave the forums.
I’m not getting to play FM and when I am I’m just around the corner of a ML with no chance at defense.

Like what am I supposed to do?
How can I defend myself?
“I’m a vanilla townie”

Yeah, such a safe fucking defense in a game with like 10 ish ones and mafia will claim VTs too.

Yeah, that’s actually the only thing I remember seeing from her as well

And then asking me directly if I was a wolf, to which I said no, and she said she’d choose to believe it for now

I wasn’t quite sure of the point of it,though

1 Like

I can totally understand this tbh
One of the things that’s bothering me in this game is that I know I’ve found a couple of townies but that they aren’t reading to their full capacity, or they aren’t looking at everything they should be looking at. I’m not saying that because I’m biased, but because I think all town players should be analyzing beneath the surface of the posts in this game and not just reading purely off tone or whatever else is a level 0 read. There are a LOT of level 0 reads in this game and it doesn’t mean I’d want to vote those players out, but it does mean that they’re less useful even when alive because they’ll continue to push agenda for the wolves by simply ignoring or missing certain information. It’s starting to kill my WiM a bit because it’s not really that fun to have to convince town players to read the game properly and then get scumread for not handing out answers in a straightforward manner and asking them to reach their own conclusions instead. why would I hand out answers so that the wolves could see them, too?

2 Likes

Now I’m the one who’s complaining in the thread lol

2 Likes

who are you referring to here?

Cloned and sulit

1 Like

Cloned is literally not reading anyone else besides me
Sulit idk, she did seem to be evaluating and reevaluating but I haven’t seen a recent post from her in a little while so I’m not sure where she’s at right now

2 Likes

Esooa as well but I’m not entirely convinced she’s town
I do feel like she was indirectly pushing for people to give reads even if they weren’t ready to, or at least for eevee to (and maybe that was all)

1 Like

I’m probably just never voting Cloned or Sulit though

I am also almost never voting eevee

I’ll ISO Marshal again later but as indicated by my yeet list, I oppose a wagon on her today

1 Like

/unvote

when tf did PKR become top wagon and why

@PokemonKidRyan my plan was a joke plan for you to motivate me to play

Reading further into Koba and it’s probably a playstyle difference. I’d probably focus on their slot on Day 3 maybe Day 2.

alright, now what do you think of any one of these people: Eevee, Wind, Esooa, Marl, Sulit?