Ninjas and Guns - Overwatch Flavor - [3/17] - Day 7: Mafia Wins (winky face) (it's not a joke)

:joy_cat:

You’re not wrong.
I’m just saying, try not just to sort by activity despite the frustration.

You are not wrong.
I did only read your posts and posts which you referred to. (While not posts that referred to them).

As for why people scumread you, I don’t believe “posting read list without explanation” is anything close to a valid reason?
I mean, you were clearly very aware of what you are doing and called yourself out on few occasions about it. Posting attention-seeking read list on purpose have… I would say some(?) possible reasons to be done for both the scum as well as the town. Hence cannot be really treated as scum or town indicative.

What instead should happen is looking further into it and figuring out the exact motivation for the given game approach. Which I don’t think was really possible with just these 18 posts?

To say it differently, interest sparking is not “Widward did X”, “Windward did Y”, but rather you being fully aware of what you are doing, acknowledging that it might get you eliminated, and now… trying to explain to me the situation rather than trying to get out of it.

That is more off and probably will be more alignment indicative as the game continues. At least definitely more than “X did Y, so X is bad” aproach.

a
y
a
y
a

1 Like

I believe you are not reading my posts with understanding sir?

To be fair, I don’t think anyone really went so far into the analysis as I did. I might be wrong, as I did not read the rest of the thread, but considering the usual day 1 flow, no one really goes into psycho, direct, and floats analysis at the same time.
And to be fair, I don’t believe there is many people on this site who switch analysis tools at all at this site when reading into someone. I’m really apologizing for saying this, however this is my opinion.

Anyway, let me reword it for you.

Windward posts contain self-criticism. Probably planned from the very beginning, considering even theirs first post was kinda made to direct people against them?
That’s what I meant by “bit over a top approach to affect own situation”.

But again, it’s not bad, it’s not good.
They just chosen to enter the game from lower angle, which has some uses for both scum and town, while all of them are… situational.

And at the current moment, I still don’t consider it a direct tell for either faction, as basically there could be motivations for it from different ones. Could. But as of right now, there is no real option to tell which one it really is.

Do you understand my post now?

The hero has actually arrived!

Big +townpoints to sulit for this post. Mindmeld on some of my early thoughts on windy plus the perspective is towny as well.

Kinda agree-ish but i’m not sure if it’s scum indicative for ATN, given not a whole lot has happened to talk about yet. He does feel a bit like his 3p gameplay in the last FOL though so maybe something is there.

this is pretty pockety and also not an actual thought

uni not holding back on being friendly is probably >rand v for uni specifically actually

not really, koba’s take is more accurate imo
uni’s positivity feels muted when he’s mafia

i kindve agree on intensify but no take on marshal so far, she’s done like nothing alignment indicative yet

i think cloned has also felt nongenuine earlier too so possible that is mafia as well

My only alignment indicative post until this point was my very first post. I never hard claim VT as scum because fake claiming PRs is my entire scum aesthetic. Other than that all the fluffposting is well within my scum range but also not scum indicative especially super early on.

no
Rule of three is more or less “When mafia give a list of three names, usually exactly 1 name is the name of a partner.”

I think the Esooa / Koba interactions around post 250 are a good look for koba, the paranoia of esooa trying to pocket them feels genuine. PKR’s immediate reaction of ESOOA feeling genuine and not Koba felt very ???.

I actually kinda TL p#255 from Windy
not super solid but admitting to being lazy rather than making up an excuse feels genuine

@sulit why these two in particular?

this actually feels p opportunistic imo

319 is town indicative from marshal i think
they weren’t this genuine at all in NFOL :joy_cat:
and scum marshal prob doesn’t feel the need to put on that kinda guilt trippy-facade, so it’s likely she’s just town

I like this plan kinda

not today, satan

her wim is high which is unusual but i’m willing to call it towny for now even if i absolutely hate the push on windy

THANK YOU I AM VINDICATED

not today, satan
part 2

:pray: :pray:

WAIT I HIT SEND TOO SOON
fuck

Anyway
I am hard veto-ing the wagon on windward today
like full stop

oh my fucking God all FoLers know how to do is fluff, wall post catch-up, and charge they phone

Off the top of my head towny

If you think windy is scum i encourage you to vote me instead and then sheep my legacy of wind being town once i’m gone until lylo

I can post cat pictures :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

Not even eat hot chip?

also this is wrong imo but I can see where you got it

I looked over some posts again earlier and my comments towards koba at the time were calling one thing they did towny and calling one of their reads bad/wrong

this… isn’t a pocket attempt by any stretch when considering that:

I’d been reacting to multiple posts like this
I was calling their reads bad lmao

I still think some of their other posts are ~fine but the pocket attempt stuff seems forced from me and I’ve seen scum do that a lot

accuracy

Thanks Eli

@Marluxion do you find the string of posts by wind that are self flagellating that I mentioned earlier to be also towny?
I’m surprised you’re so suddenly defending them after I initiated some pressure against that slot myself and focused on my comments saying their 1 post was towny

1 Like

Ye wind is my top town by far i think

Can you explain where this come from

I thought you melded with me on first part

I did but there were two posts from windy that turned it around
I felt the same paranoia to start