Oppressive Government

The United States wants to know your location

it could be locked and ordered to continue at cookie thread but deleting was sad since they were productive comments

it already does

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/32/13/30321350fea60142cf3fb1a94d0e8854.jpg

The off-topic section is for discussing things not related to ToL. Threads still need to stay on topic to the OP. It common forum rules and etiquette

The discussion was over 200 posts and clogged thread thereby it was moved, not even deleted.

2 Likes

this is the only point in the official rules that pertains to keeping discussion in the right place

So if I make a thread about Pokemon but 3 other people have a conversation in it about digimon for over 200 posts that is fine because it is in the offtopic section because it isn’t about ToL?

nor does this thread support your claim

Forum Mafia and FoL rules are not in any way related to this

This has nothing to do with what you want

It’s what the original poster wants

And knowing pug, he will love to let us talk about off topic things in his meme thread

If you want to make a new standard, say it
Because there currently isn’t a written one

1 Like

I’m posting it for completeness sake rather than because it supports my argument

Id think it would be unspoken since every forum is like this but I will contact xblade to add it since this is such a big deal

Gtg for 25 more mins cya

but I’ll be back

and complain

loudly

I’m more asking you to not act like you’re acting in the rules when you’re clearly not
Changing it doesn’t solve my root problem
It’s accountability even when several people are telling you not to do it with good reason

Sure, contact them to change it

1 Like

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law

I admit that it wasn’t explicitly stated. Regardless it is implied that threads stay on topic to the OP.

None of you are being punished for this all I did was move the posts to a more appropriate thread

No, not really
It’s an off topic thread with no relation to any moderator curated content such as the FoL Feedback Thread or any other specific discussion that wants to stay on topic

It’s up to the OPs discretion at that point