Orangevitational - Aliens Win!

I know a certain trapper who is getting like 5 middle finger emojis if that is the case

I think it’s Cryo/Sec but that also means we got so friggin unlucky.

Honestly I guess the fact that Cryo asked Scientist to check them when they claimed to check Security N1 should have been a tell.

Also I’m pretty sure surv is goated as well In that case

Iirc their top scum were eaves and sci

I told scientist to check officer not cryo
That way we wouldn’t end up in the situation we had yesterday

/vote teleporter

1 Like

FINAL VOTECOUNT

Player Voted by Votes
Teleporter Security, Cryogenics, Officer 4/3
Cryogenics Teleporter 1/3

@Teleporter has been ejected from the ship’s airlock.

The Aliens have overrun the ship! The Crew have died!

Thanks for playing everyone! Players, be on the lookout for the post-game survey.

1 Like

Cease posting.

2 Likes

On the whole, I think that game went really well (even if it didn’t go quite so hot for the town).

I feel super bad for Surv - dude was pretty blatantly softing Sympathizer and Cryo, after noticing this, decided it wasn’t worth the risk he wasn’t and killed him anyways. He really should get an honorary win in my eyes.

I think the town’s two largest mistake were not spending enough time on things (the game is ending at roughly the halfway point of the total allotted time and all of the early-game mislynches would probably have been avoidable with more time to talk) and taking way too long to realize this setup is not at all conducive to mechanical solving - mech plays an important role, but if you rely on it to carry you through the late-game you’ll often be sorely disappointed. The scum had plenty of room to skate by even though the fact they were aligned was known publicly since the start of Day 3, and ultimately they emerged victorious because of it. You really do need to treat this game like mountainous in a lot of ways - and, despite the lack of scumchat seeming like it may make the scum harder to find, it actually increases the amount of hinting and soft communication they have to do in the thread.

Definite props to Cryo here - not that he doesn’t have a history of snowing the fuck out of unsuspecting towns, but he really brought his A game here and it was a joy to watch. Security was, like, moral support I guess, but blowing the N1 kill on Student, who his own wolf partner had publicly claimed they’d protect, was still laughably dumb. At least he was also playing well enough to net enough townreads that, with the parity check to cryo, he was seen as clear until it was too late. On the whole, both played a good game and definitely deserve the win.

I’m really glad I got to sneak hosting this in - shame I’m never able to play Starship Epiphron games any more, but it’s just such a cool setup and I’m happy to at least be able to host it.

On that note, shoutout to @Hippolytus - had I known he’d come off of his break, I’d have invited him for sure. Really sorry about that bud.

So yeah, thanks for playing, hope you all had fun!

5 Likes

mega wowee

had the solve but couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger

1 Like

Nah
I was the odd night killer

surv did soft symp quite a lot lol

1 Like

reminder to please watch the credits

that was a fair bit of effort to set up :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah so like

I would have voted you out because I needed cryo for mech stuff

So would have been able to win because you couldn’t kill
right?

Rip me

Cryo goated btw

1 Like

Vulgard I’m sorry, I had symp as you or scientist but if you weren’t symp I felt like you would have gotten us dead with how strong ur ability is

2 Likes

@Firekitten I already got Dat’s approval to re-enable Deep Cat if you want it

just say the word

GGs.

Props to Firekitten here, he snowed me and played fantastically.

3 Likes

100% win rate

too bad I didn’t get to sweep in 24 hours

3 Likes