Orangevitational - Aliens Win!

@Communications has been ejected from the ship’s airlock.

Night 1 has begun and will end in approximately 24 hours (at 2021-08-11T18:45:00Z).

Please get night actions in an hour before projected daystart.

Frequently Asked Questions

Does the Sympathizer count towards Alien majority?

No, but they also don’t count against it - due to the game being flipless, there may be situations in which a game would be definitively over with flips but it is not definitively over without them. Once there is no way for the Aliens to lose majority, the game will be called as they have won - this includes situations where the Sympathizer not voting would result in an effective tie, but not situations in which the Sympathizer not voting would result in an effective Town majority. For example, if no roles remained that could change the numbers, a 3/2/1 would not automatically end the game while a 2/2/1 would. If you would like clarification on a specific hypothetical situation, please ask in your role card.

Can Aliens carry out the factional kill alongside their night action?

Yes, Aliens may perform any night abilities their role has alongside performing their factional nightkill.

Can passives be blocked by the Cryogenics?

No. Passive abilities will not be affected by the Cryogenics.

How long are nights?

Nights will nominally be 24 hours, with actions being able to be received up until 1 hour before daystart. The exact timing of day start may be moved slightly based on host availability - we will make every effort to avoid having to do this. Somehow I deleted this from the OP, my bad.

Can the Student back up roles that were an Alien or Sympathizer?

Yes. The wording of the card was somewhat ambiguous, but the Student can back up any deceased role, regardless of their alignment.

Can the Sympathizer win without any Aliens alive?

No. The Sympathizer must survive to see an Alien win in order to win. If both Aliens die, they cannot do this, and so the game with end immediately in a town victory.

IMPORTANT REMINDER - PLEASE READ

When you copy a link to a post, it automatically includes your username in the link in order to award you credit for sharing the link.

Be sure to always remember to delete this from your link if you will be sending the link from your main or another alt, or on another platform such as Discord, in order to avoid breaching alt integrity.

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

@Eavesdropper has been killed.

Phase 2 begins.

The Starship Epiphron has 171.25 hours of power remaining.

Targeted trapsetter; slept peacefully.

for some reason I read that as survilence

even their names seemed to morph into each other because of how similar they are

1 Like

or rather, the idea behind the names

that’s how I’m separating the names

Idled and slept peacefully.

@Coroner when you get back please give us the alignments of both communications and eavesdropper

hello!!!

I targeted student last night and slept peacefully

I did have a heart attack upon receiving a notification but that’s neither here nor there

only one death? i was sure i’d see a dead towncore member from lolsecurity.

unless security shot eavesdropper, but that shot would be actual throwing and not just bad. i don’t want to assume that. :frowning:

Going to be honest, this makes me think that security either hit a protected target or is a villager who is saving their shot

I don’t see a wolf who role played like they did saving their shot in that scenario

oops, i’m stupid, i’ve just realized.
keep going.

or they could have shot earsdropper

that’s also a possibility

1 Like

If security shot eaves we’d probably see another kill, unless there was a stopped NK.

But given that the hard protectives literally claimed who they would be on I doubt that happened.