Overwatch Forum Mafia - Talon wins! - (4/28) - Day 5

Have fun reading, bucko, there’s a lot of juicy stuff here

1 Like

I’m town. If there’s some way you want me to prove it, just let me know.

Can’t read people correctly if you don’t read any posts.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/03cef0f42c2b67f320036ecd948bea53/tenor.gif?itemid=7781195

5 Likes

Hypothetical question that has nothing to do with my class. If a knight in FoL could cs n1 would that be worth doing? I personally think the benefits of potentially killing scum asap would be worth the risk

Boo. I guess I will see if I will read the last 500

If I had a nickel for every time someone said they were confirmable I would own the healthcare system and then get healed up and then end world hunger and free health for all.

1 Like

Psy is making sense RN

I think this is going to either be awesome or bad

Psycho is this with your ult?

The omega kaboom?

I mean if you blow up whoever FK asks you to (Livicus) blindly sure it sounds potentially stupid.
You should trust your own reads as town above players whose alignment is uncertain.

Suicide Bomber (which is 100% what he’s softing here) is a role I could see coming from both sides; literally none of this is AI for psycho in terms of confirmability.

And how would you know his ult if he didn’t claim his class?

I know that, it’s just that they are about to blow up

I was also reading Livicus as scum as I mentioned earlier. However after Ici mentioned Marcus Im definitely sensing some scum vibes from their posts.

Well he doesn’t need to claim his class but from what I’ve seen with the big ult measuring contest is that some people have ults that can go out with a bang apparently

Livicus who do you want them to blow up?

Uh huh this assumes people are telling the truth

I have a whole pound of salt saying otherwise

I don’t think Psycho should blow anyone up until at least Day 2

1 Like

But if you were a suicide bomber able to kill N1, would it be worth the risk?