SFOL 40: FE Echoes II [4/16] Day 6: A Fallen Field - Tatarrah Wins (And technically the Rigelians and Deliverance too but it's iffy)

Nice question, I didn’t think of that

1 Like

It’s a genuine question my boy, not like it would change anything

No, it would lead on what they thought at the moment and which info they had or hadn’t
Could change something

True true, could be useful to know their thought process

Is there a class that can redirect attacks from others?

I was reviewing some posts and making a reply from each of them, until I found something that really clicked me off.

Contradicts your ISO from Overwatch FM.

Care you to explain it?

Wait, who is that towards? Is that towards Poke or Math, because the way you have quoted that is making me confused there

Math

Basically in OWFM they claimed not to believe when people claimed to be confirmable, now they want to give Poke a day because they claim to be confirmable.

That day I was pretty sure I was dying. Situation was pretty dire so I was trying to get town to cooperate and work with each other and “confirmable” and leave me alone was opposite of that. We were in deep shit.

Here we have the advantage. One day to prove a “confirmable” claim isn’t bad. I am not likely to die in the next two seconds and don’t have to be loud and overbearing. I’d rather prop others up and hear their cases and then when time comes I deliver one of the last blows to scum. Mainly I am pretty sure you and he are scum but I am not in a rush to “prove” it. My yes can be yes and my no no.

1 Like

We also have an established meta towards these roles and what they can or cannot do. Overwatch we had no fuckin clue

Confirmable in a closed setup is stupid.

btw talking about OW there is Destiny 2 for free in Battle.net

Because soulread :slight_smile: I possess a one shot Celeste soul checker

True…

Pretty much everyone can be confirmable as well as Deliverance as they pretty much have the same abilities for example.

However, Reaper seemed to be caught by a mechanic rather than being read, and they needed to check if the actions matched up. Obviously the fact Gamer used both of their attacks already is kinda sus to me, and actually I had a theory

What if it was Gamer and Reaper together? Gamer saying they failed their abilities on Reaper so that way they could appear scum, and potentially get away from that by a failed mechanic.

However, I believe Reaper more than Gamer with the fact he has a one shot immunity. Attacking someone with no reason as well just sounds like a really bad play for town.

Poke and Reaper discussed earlier, but only when someone else accused Reaper first. May be distancing.

Suspect Voters Total
Reaper Luxy, Poke, Celeste, Insanity 4/7
Poke Shurian, Reaper, Merc 3/7
Merc Math :crown:, Litten, Squid, Wolfy 5/7

I’m voting Merc though

1 Like

I feel like you could be distancing from Poke on the other hand after your tone of defense turned into one of aggression

I got aggro because I’m volatile, specially when I don’t sleep well for two weeks and more two stressing points related to Brazil itself (outcome of latest political elections/the national exam on day 4). I play much more carefully and anxiously when I’m scum and usually try to play the “woah I’m confirmable gimme a night” game so I can activate my limited-use abis and do a last damage to town.

You said I was defending Poke just a while ago. Could you choose a side to incriminate me best, please?