Overwatch Forum Mafia - Talon wins! - (4/28) - Day 5

That’s all I needed to know. Thank you.

I’d like Celeste to explain why the heck they did that.

I am not so sure that’s a throw if you’re both town. I mean there’s some undercurrent here.

It was a throw, I saw no reason to do that tbh.

Can you elaborate?

‘oh luxy’s being too careful better gamethrow!’

Alright, so heres my Luxy iso

1. He said this in a joking manner pre-game, and somehow fucking got Mercy the embodiment of healers? Yeah, possible but, mercy would be the best character to make scum. Also, scum priest used to be a thing btw

You made the statement that you gain more resurrections through hammering Talon, not through charging. There’s almost no reason for a healer to want a charge more than an investigator.

In this post, you say there isn’t a flavor vig, which is instantly rejected later by Mathblade and Alice, and further rejected by the flip of Reaper whom lowkey is a flavor vig

In your own game, you made a priest that is able to be converted, and Cult’s alt is technically a revive too. A scum necromancer isn’t non-plausible

I provided evidence against this multiple times, but this notion is once again used to indirectly say I’m scum in this game

Blatantly false, only a post to take away from discussion

I gave Luxy multiple oppurtunities to claim/indirectly claim but they didn’t take it. They brought this upon themselves. He dies no matter how this vote turns out

It’s more a feeling like I would have expected scum to dump on one person or another. These votes are too split. Plus there’s weirdness in how people are approaching this. I don’t know how to explain it but weird.

I feel like scum would want mercy hung here instead of Celeste.

In addition to that, Luxy also continously cites I’m gamethrowing, a tactic he used in a previous game to mislynch me and save himself, where he turned out to be scum

So once again, is Luxy confirmed town because he claims Mercy?

/vote margarito

@Shurian get back here

/vote Luxy*

Also I was right about livi rolling scum

We are 100% hanging Celeste today

Celeste please answer my question I have had to you for a while.

Just so you know, Luxy is going to die no matter what

What was the question again

From what I’ve gathered the gladiate was because Luxy wouldn’t claim publically, which was responded to violently by Celeste.

This move is incredibly ballsy but a move that depicts townlean because of the horrible slapback.

So the final factor in this decision is if we can decide if Luxy is more confirmable.

No mechanics are confirming either (considering gladiate isn’t a solely town capability?)

1 Like
Accused Accuser Number Of Votes
Margaret Luxy, Firekitten, Geyde, Bazingaboy 4
Luxy Shurian, Hjasik, Margaret 3
None Bluestorm, PoisonedSquid, Insanity, Noz_Bugz, Marluxion, Sam17z, Icibalus, Eevee, GamerPoke, MaximusPrime, Marcus_Doodalee, Queen_Alfa, CheeseyKnives, Wazza, NinjaPenguin, Eevee, Soulshade55r, Mercenary, MathBlade 18

Luxy is 5x worth more then Celeste