Pathfinder Campaign -- Tyrant's Grasp

Anyone interested in starting a pathfinder campaign due to the virus?

I attempted running this adventure path for around 10 months on Discord ending last fall when it got canned because I ran out of time due to Marching Band.

I own both the first and second books of this AP and fully ran the first one last time and got like halfway through the second, so I’m very familiar with the lore and mechanics and can get this ready to go really fast, if people are interested and make characters.

Let me know!

1 Like

I may be interested.

2 Likes

Fuck yes

Tbh? I have a lot of free time due to corona. I’d be interested

maybe I should say that I only play characters of divine classes

maybe, already in another dnd session. We’ll see

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/cleric/gods-3rd-party-publishers/gods-frog-god-games/arete/

3rd party but memeworthy in context of this forum

2 Likes

Mounted Tyrannosaurus combat intensifies

This sounds more like Ragathiel or Dammerich (with the self-sacrifice it is even a bit similiar to Vildeis) than actual Arete (both philosophy and person)
But it’s a good meme.
Do you tend to use aonprd or d20?

1 Like

I find the UI of d20pfsrd to be easier to navigate

I used to play organized play, so 3rd-party was always barred to me, and d20 just omits a lot of information or even changes the names of classes, which can be pretty annoying

that’s something I noticed when looking into particular prestige classes
It’s annoying, but I generally just work through it

I generally don’t like the third party material on d20, but the arete one stuck out while I was reading through gods

1 Like

For what should be obvious reasons

1 Like

the Pathfinder god was actually named after me :upside_down_face:

(/s in case it wasn’t obvious)

When I worked myself through all deities, I started with aon, then read into the pathfinderwiki articles of them, and I used the books only for the deep research. D20 isnt allowed to use their real names, so that sucks a bit

1 Like

Who knows :stuck_out_tongue:
It is third party anyways…
So… could be totally written by you :wink:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON ADDITIONAL PLAYERS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Note: I am not willing to start the game with fewer than 4 players, i think.
4 is usually the golden number for me for campaigns, but I can easily do up to 6 or 7.

Isn’t there a one-shot running rn? If they are interested in pathfinder, you could ask them