PJO FM - 3/13 - Demigods (Town) Wins!

I can easily see either of them faking their purity as a mafia

Wouldn’t be surprised if the team’s basically Eli/Pidgeon/Gorta, tbfh.

Feels easy, but eh…

Eli’s just frozen. I don’t think any more discussion needs to be done over this unless someone can manage to towncase him as outing scumreads on a consensus wolf is an exercise in futility.

Pidgeon has basically show a complete inability to make reads outside bad mech this match while he was more capable of doing it in Gold Rush and his play in general mirrors more his play in SFoL 67 where instead of trying to read people he immediately went for the King because of bad mech reasons, like he did with my slot/Marl.

Gorta’s entire confusion play reminds me of how he did that shit in FAM and got TR’d over it and he hasn’t really been bothered to read anyone here so far, and hell, he hasn’t even shown any form of paranoia towards me this entire game while he generally does it every time he villages.

Possible

Hopefully not, because that would mean every day will be like this.

In King of the Hill he commented how little I’ve did after I killed kiro while he didn’t do much either as cloned commented there. (Mafia Gorta)

In Pokemon 9’er, I wasn’t quite paying attention but people manage to deduce that gorta was mafia because of something he said between his activities.

Link those games?

Weird, how did I misremember Return of King Kong with King of the Hill

Meh, w/e.

If gorta doesn’t start playing the game then he dies, tbfh.

This goes the same to literally everyone here, FWIW.

This reminds me of Amelia won in Tang’ Brew Over because the town was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Also can I pet your cat digitally?

I only today realized that my school starts tommorow so I wont be available most of today.

You go queen

1 Like

I kinda just wanna hammer Eli as it doesn’t feel like he’s ever thawing out of this and we’re basically just wasting time here, tbfh.

2 Likes

da ya have other plans

I don’t really see that though

here’s the deal, I was actually confused in FAM. That was not fake, as I had to skip most of the posting just so I could keep up with everyone else, so I really had no idea what was going on

but I’m not really feeling an Eli lynch

I’ll take a second look though

I think Zone is a bit more of a scum lean in my opinion

btw I’m just giving conclusions to get more done, but if y’all have any questions just ask