PJO FM - 3/13 - Demigods (Town) Wins!

…there’s a reason im not voting you

im just doubtful that you are actually self-resolving since the only hard-selfresolving is an IC

forgot to add the “that I know of” clause

I am self-resolving as I wouldn’t have claimed otherwise as that’s literally a good way to get ML’d.

It’s basically why I’m trusting Marl’s claim here as any experienced player knows that it’s nonsensical to claim self-resolving role when you’re not.

Not going to go deeper into it because anti-claim exists.

1 Like

ill move on and pick this up after you self-resolve

one last thing

thaaaaanks?

Zone’s salt feels kinda villagery, tbfh.

2 Likes

Zone’s entire ISO in Gold Rush felt more cooperative and less like he had a stick-up-his-ass. Probably a good sign for him, tbfh.

We can’t imagine that there’s a role that wins the game for town just by being kept alive. I have a feeling this is a Lying Darkness type role here

How observant of you to deduce me as a 3p right when the setup literally says that the game is 10V/3W.

4 Likes

Lying Darkness but it’s wolf :wink:

I forgot the game was 3pless

Wasn’t your reason for the vote a sheep?

I’m still allowed to have opinions, no?

Official Votecount

Voted Voter Votes
Eli Jane, Alice, Night 3/7
Emilia Zone, Eli 2/7
Jane clonedcheese 1/7
Marl Emilia 1/7
Alice pigeon 1/7
Not Voting Silviu, Luxy, min, gorta, Marl 5

reminder that, for a vote to be counted, you must ping both hosts

I feel like you’re just voting and then trying to justify the vote by making up reasons for it, tbfh.

You shutting down other people’s reads is scummy :mag:

What’s the push on Eli

I’m not shutting down your read. I’m pointing out that you’ve basically made the vote and then tried justify it by me being some sort of 3p, which is wolfy as hell.

1 Like

This game’s just as easy as Emilia/Eli/Pidgeon, isn’t it?

It started as a sheep of a TMI accusation and then I wanted to make my own takes. Claiming that you can somehow auto-win the game for Town when the example Town role is:

causes me to highly doubt your claim is true

1 Like

Point to me where I said that my role auto-wins the game for Town?

1 Like