Voted Voter Votes
Eli Jane, Luxy, Min, Emilia, gorta, Wazza 6/6
Luxy Night, Eli 2/6
gorta Marl, Zone 2/6
Not Voting Silviu 1

For any incorrect votes, DM me.
You have five minutes.

What

I mean, I do agree that beating around the bush with Eli isn’t the way to go, but…

Stop talking.

The monsters were fueled by the demigods stress and anxiety, the absolute fear wafting off them in waves. The toxic atmosphere was poisoning their minds even further, and despite their failure the day before, and the death of Annabeth, one of their greatest friends and smartest leaders, they still tried to push on with the majority system of executions.

“We should’ve never executed Hazel yesterday,” one of the people scowled. “It’s your fault!” She pointed a finger at the figure who had originally been the intended execution.

“My fault?” They asked, shocked. “You guys are the ones who piled on her, I didn’t have anything to do with it!”

“Don’t try and pin this on us, Titan! You guys obviously tricked us, and, now, we’re going to get you back for it.”

The person just shook their head, understanding where this was going. Still, their eyes darted around nervously, as if looking for anyone to meet their eyes and help them from this ludicrous situation. None did. With a brief sigh, they submitted, realizing resistance was futile. “This is a big mistake, guys,” they gave one last attempt at convincing them, but none budged.

“The mistake was not doing this earlier.”

The guillotine came down, and the body disappeared quickly. Tartarus boomed with laughter. “I would have thought you guys would have learned your lesson. Two wrongs don’t make a right.”

EliThePsycho has died! They were. . .

Katie Gardner
Daughter of Demeter

Demigod - Support

Night: Ensnare and Entangle - Summon plants out of the ground and grab a player, preventing them from moving for the night. This will roleblock your target. (2 Uses)

Defeat the Titans.

Night Two has started, and will end in 24 hours from the scheduled EoD, at 2021-08-14T17:00:00Z. Actions are due one hour beforehand.

1 Like

Actions are due in 12 minutes

Actions are finalized.

The demigods slowly awakened, one by one. They groggily began to congregate in the middle square, praying for anything but a repeat of the day prior. Alas, it was not to be. They quickly noticed that once everyone got there, their group was far smaller than before.

“So you finally noticed…” Tartarus chuckled over the loudspeaker of the pseudo-Colosseum. “The one who died last night was… Wait, what?” Papers being shuffled with malicious intent fluttered over the loudspeaker. When Tartarus spoke again, he was noticeably more upset. “A fluke… Nothing more, nothing less. Those who died last night were…”

Wazza has died! They were…

Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

Demigod - Protective

Passive: Leader - You will always win the rand in the case of a tie. (Not be executed)

Night: Loyalty - For your friends, you would climb up the highest mountain, would fall into the deepest pit… Hades, you’ve done that! Now you’re here again, and all you know is that you would do anything for your friends, even die for them. Choose a player. You will protect them with your life. If they are attacked, you will trade your life to kill the attacker. You can not be healed while using this ability, even if you are attacked instead of your target. (3 Uses)

Defeat the Titans.

Zone has also died! They were…

Kronos

Titan - Killing

Passive: Tyrant - You will always lose the rand in the case of a tie. (Be executed)

Day: Remnants of the Host - You will be seen as a ‘Demigod’ to any alignment checks tonight. (2 Uses)

Night: Reap - Your blade directly affects the soul. Choose a player to slash. They will lose 1 Use of all of their limited use abilities, and start to bleed, which will kill them in 2 nights if left unhealed. (2 Uses, can be used alongside Corruption)

Night: Corruption - You have limited powers over the night. Shroud a player in darkness. Any alignment checks on them tonight will come back as “Titan”, any role checks on them tonight will come back as “Killing”, and any Trackers on them will see them ‘visit’ the nightkill. If they are lynched the next day, they will flip as a Titan, Atlas. The last Demigod who voted on the lynch will lose all of their abilities as part of a supposed passive. (Infinite uses until a Corrupted player is lynched.)

Reach parity with the Demigods.

Day 3 has started, and will end in 48 hours at 2021-08-16T17:00:00Z. With 8 players alive, majority is 5.

2 Likes

can we just blast luxy already lol

1 Like

@Nightingale claim

clarisse la rue

twice per game i can use my dead confederates to check the aligmnent of a dead player
:joy_cat:

Also I was bled and also healed last night

Huh.

I expected the Zone death but I wasn’t expecting two deaths.

How did you survive my vig shot

no clue lmao

Read Wazza flip

also why the $%#! did you shoot me lmao

You are squarely in wolf meta
I even back checked your last 3 wolf games on mu before deciding on it

Not to mention posturing around Eli yesterday is something you do as a wolf around lhf slots

Mrrr…

Might not have anything to do with me then?