Positivity Thread (To counteract the karmic imbalance caused by the Venting Thread)

I got accepted into a Danganronpa RP I applied for and I’m going to be on a Lab Tour of a nearby hospital :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a, from a small skim, amateurish university project and they misrepresented my results, but it counts.

1 Like

not a single event but it turns out that life really does improve when you stop going to toxic places and talking to toxic people

My teacher’s paper was about verossimiliant historic fiction on the America’s age of discovery iirc
and he used as example in the paper a book where people named Colombus were the reincarnation of Colombus.

Everything on my life is mostly running well and I am grateful for that.

2 Likes

it is for me

And it’s over. I’m going to be a productive member of society now. :upside_down_face: Lord help me.

5 Likes

Praise the Sol

4 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Managed to finish homework even if I arrived home 3 hours late

2 Likes

that’s good

The fact that there was no positive comments for a solid 22 days in this forums in itself is slightly alarming.

Good thing people managed to come back! Right?

5 Likes

I might return back to FM in a month/2
school is killing me right now, hence my mega afk on escape room

1 Like

Midterm season woo

1 Like

Sugarcoating things to customer service working wonders made my day today.

What did you sc?

I was an idiot and just walked to the grocery store and back with new shoes (130 euros, I have big and wide feet, so it’s not easy to find quality) and sent them back with a smidge on the white sole, because they ended up not fitting. They declined me initially, but begging customer service luckily worked out. :slight_smile: It’s the 7th pair I buy at their web shop, so I felt like I had something hanging over them at least.

2 Likes

:b: ig :foot:

1 Like

To balance my karmic energy out in the vent thread:
My BFF from years 5 to 13, whom I studied with since I was 3, is now living in the same city as mines :smile:

Update that my sister tried to talk with me on which course and which uni I wanted and etc
“Have you thought of studying abroad?”
I proceed to rant on how my pronounce is horrid
aaand tldr she convinced me for 20 seconds that I wasn’t neither hopeless nor trash without me saying anything on how I felt on the matter
> irl Merc cries when people are being good to her
> couldn’t hold tears and thought oh shit I cried
> irl Merc is also an unapproachable dettached stone
> sister proceeds to being wholesome and saying that I didn’t need to hold anything since she wouldn’t judge me etc etc
so ye my night was great

1 Like