Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

It’ll be shown anyway in sign ups

Although it’s possible that there may be some unbalanced so.

@Arete

Do I have permission to make a post where I can have others help me to make it more balanced?
It’s that some of the 1-Shots could be too good or it could be too much and needs less amount of 1-Shots to get.

1 Like

If it’s an open setup, that’s fine

2 Likes

I have no idea under what category put basically Vanilla game with special mechanic. :upside_down_face:

What is this special mechanic? If you can’t tell us, I’d probably make it Special.

Expect it’s not a role madness thus the category doesn’t fit. It’s an open setup in fact.

:eyes: What’s the mechanic?

You are bolding the wrong part. You should’ve emphasized the word “like”.

When I describe how humans look to an alien, I am not saying they are bald monkeys; I am saying they are like bald monkeys.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Sorry for not being 10000 IQ so i could comprehend that Vanilla = Rolemadness all along although i wonder why you guys are using 2 different words with the same meaning but eh not my problem.

Maybe

Erm… I feel as if I have said things in a bad way.
Sorry if what I said comes off as offensive to you.

A Vanilla setup (in this site) means either an open setup or a semi-open setup.

Rolemadness means that there is no Vanilla Town (AKA Citizen) in the setup, but just like Mountainous (where all roles are either Vanilla Town or Mafia Goon) it is not considered as a category (in this site).

Though, when it comes to Special FMs, the emphasis on the description’s example should be on “with weird mechanics”; it shouldn’t necessarily have to be a rolemadness.

Purgatory III is a good example of Special FM.

It was actually considered vanilla.

Just stop arguing about what it should be if you’re unsure the reviewer can tell you

It’s not that but a deal regardless

1 Like

This ^

13 Likes

If this gets allowed I’m not going to be happy
Not for the reason it’s politics
For the reason I didn’t get to DO IT
GOD DAMN IT

may i ask why

me + Marshal were going to do one
Then we had to find a site that allowed politcs
We went on 451 and decided ‘lol no’ as I’d put it
We had great ideas

oh right do you mean why we wouldn’t be able to do it?
Because politics isn’t allowed here