Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

… I just said, specifically to not give information away about the player list, to not mention anything about it.
Oh my lord. ZONE.

I mean, I didn’t start any discussion, and I am fine with being blacklisted from a game I won’t play.

…apparently I didn’t understand what this sentence meant, and I… still kinda don’t understand the point of this sentence, since it doesn’t involve anything with NewD3.

Because it’s an anonymous competitive setup

How do people manage to breach integrity before my game even starts
LOOOOL
That is funny

I don’t think I’ve actually managed to host a game without having integrity breached before it’s started

Oh. Okay. My bad.

I mean…

It wouldn’t be our first time.

Right, well we can repair this one minor breach of integrity considering I’ve managed to ‘repair’ the absolute hellstorm that was WoW:BfA v2.

3 Likes

Okay. :+1:
Sorry for the unintentional integrity breach.

1 Like

WoW BfA v2, summarised:

Ban for you, alt integrity violation for you, angleshooting violation for you, modkill for you…

3 Likes

Also, salt ban for you…

3 Likes

What’s the longest a game has been in review for? Asking for a friend

Uh

If the game’s actually ready when submitted, probs should pass or fail within a month of submission to the queue

Depending on the complexity of the game, from the start of the design process to the end of the game can take up to 6 months tho

depends, certain things were on queue for a long time but not finished like insurgency. But Watch your mouth prob was in review hell the longest

3 Likes

and this isnt a jab at Arete or anything, Squid just up and left so we had no idea what to do

2 Likes

speaking of this, great work @DatBird
the accessibility and accountability of the queue and review processes have increased immeasurably over the past few months, almost all thanks to you i think

4 Likes

uh i guess… I kinda just reviewed stuff

Eh, u also helped to make the process much more transparent and betterer than it once was
I think

Then why are there other games which use “Vanilla” as tag? Are all Vanilla Standard? Then, aside from Mashes, what is considered not Standard? Why do we even bother what type an FM has?

I mean, there is special category which noone really uses?