Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

would like to start this today as i’ll be on the road for awhile tomorrow

Becouse theirs GM likes messing stuff around.

And also because they are lazy and don’t want to have 3 games in a row later on, so putting nightless 9er at time when no other game should start is healthy enough change for theirs mental stability and sleep schedule.

because catgirls r gamer

just realized that i forgot to add henry stick vig10er to the queue
feeling good

1 Like

wrong thread for this but when did Marl come back?

25 days ago

4 Likes

Welcome back Marl!!!

4 Likes

I knew you’d be happy.

2 Likes

It’s kind of sad to see that so many people have left and didn’t play FM with Marl.

2 Likes

yeah, but at least they’re back.

tbh that entire thread kinda has most people pinged on there returning at one point.

1 Like

Jesus
I recognize like 90% of the names in the thread somehow

The human brain is incredible

3 Likes

Is the FoL discord still a thing or did that get yeeted

Whatever you’re referencing probably does not exist. The ToL Discord and the Crossover Discord of course exist. There’s also https://discord.gg/2xBYjRM which is used by many forumers.

I figured it got yeeted since a banned user owned it

I believe the very old server does still exist, but I left it back in June 2019 so I ain’t in it to check or anything. Thinking about that server reminded me about a lot of people who aren’t here anymore tbh and the fact I was almost one of them. Also the fact that you probably don’t remember me whatsoever considering we interacted for about a month and then you left.

Either way, glad to have you back, you were a great person from what I remember but hell, it’s been 2 years so what do I know.

4 Likes

it does not

2 Likes

he spelled it wrong smh what a l00ser

3 Likes

Oh no.

1 Like

i think that server exists but its dead